- Decrease engine wear and boost power with Champion Classic & Muscle Car Synthetic Blend Motor Oil
- Synthetic-blend oil delivers the advanced lubrication of synthetic oil in a wallet-friendly package
- Specially formulated for the demanding needs of classic, muscle car, hot rod and street rod engines
- Cools critical engine parts better than conventional oils
- Exclusive TVS® technology delivers a torque boost and superior lubrication at high temperatures
- Designed for high RPM driving—maintains oil pressure and compression at high temperatures
- Enhanced upper cylinder wear and tear protection
- Compatible with all types of motor oil
Baby the beast under your hood by filling it with Champion Classic & Muscle Car Synthetic Blend Motor Oil. Champion synthetic-blend oil is scientifically formulated to meet the pony-packed needs of your hot rod, street rod, classic or muscle car engine. From the moment you turn the key, Champion classic oil delivers a budget-friendly bath of silky-smooth lubrication to your engine.
And, thanks to Champion's advanced TVS® (thermal viscosity stabilizer) technology, less friction at startup is just the beginning. This cutting-edge additive provides enhanced high-heat protection, superior ring seal for your pistons and a powerful boost of torque. Unbeatable lubrication from startup to shutdown means more high-powered years on the road for you and your prized auto.
With over 50 years of track-tested experience, Champion motor oil is the trusted choice of performance junkies from the drag strip to the dirt track. Champion fuses cutting-edge technology and decades of experience with punishing road tests to manufacture the best car oil on the market. When it comes to keeping your critical engine parts lubed and cool, reach for the superior protection of Champion classic car oil.
Champion Classic & Muscle Car Synthetic Blend Motor Oil Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kenneth C (White Plains, NY) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Ranchero — Apr 21, 2016 4:11 AM
I have been using Champion in all my classics for several years and have never been disappointed! My favorite mechanic also uses it in all his customer's cars.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/19 - 3/21