- Increase engine life by running Champion Classic & Muscle Car Synthetic Motor Oil
- Formulated specifically for high-performance classic, muscle car, street rod and hot rod engines
- Synthetic oil decreases friction at startup, reducing wear and tear
- Cools critical engine parts better than conventional oils
- Exclusive TVS® technology delivers a torque boost and superior lubrication at high temperatures
- Designed to lubricate the bearings in turbos and superchargers
- Tested at high temperatures to maintain oil pressure and compression
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Prevents the buildup of carbon deposits and varnish
- Compatible with all oil types
Give your hot rod the long life it deserves by running Champion Classic & Muscle Car Synthetic Motor Oil. Champion synthetic oil is chemically engineered to decrease friction from startup to shut down in your hot rod, street rod, classic or muscle car. That translates into a hefty performance boost and a longer lasting engine for your asphalt-attacking speed demon.
Champion's advanced TVS® (thermal viscosity stabilizer) technology provides unrivaled high-temperature protection, better piston ring seal and a hefty boost of torque. What's more, Champion classic oil is formulated to prevent rust, corrosion and the buildup of carbon deposits.
With over 50 years of track-tested experience, Champion motor oil is the trusted choice of performance junkies from the drag strip to the dirt track. Champion fuses cutting-edge technology and decades of experience with punishing road tests to manufacture the best car oil on the market. When it comes to keeping your critical engine parts lubed and cool, reach for the superior protection of Champion classic car oil.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30