- Maximize your mileage and boost engine life with Champion Syn Gold Motor Oil
- The oil-of-choice for turbocharged gasoline and E-85 flex fuel engines
- Designed to deliver lasting high-heat protection even with long intervals between oil changes
- Synthetic oil cools critical engine parts better than conventional oil
- Improves overall engine efficiency, boosting MPG
- Fights friction at startup, reducing wear and increasing the life of your motor
- Delivers unbeatable all-condition lubrication
- Tested at temperatures up to 400°F and in cold conditions for low-temperature protection
- Improves oil consumption and retention in late-model vehicles
- Advanced sludge control performance exceeds both ILSAC GF-5 and GM Dexos® 1 standards
- Chemically engineered to cut carbon buildup and reduce thermal viscosity breakdown
- Exceeds extended warranty requirements for all major manufacturers
- Compatible with conventional oils
Give gold medal protection to your horsepower hound by running Champion Syn Gold Motor Oil. Whether you change your oil every 3,000 miles or prefer to push past what the dealership desires, Champion synthetic gold motor oil is up to the challenge. It coats all of your critical parts in a layer of high-tech lubrication, boosting engine efficiency. The decreased workload improves gas mileage and boosts the life of your motor.
Champion Syn Gold utilizes an array of chemically-engineered additives to provide superior, all-condition protection. From cold morning starts to high-heat on the highway, Champion synthetic oil fights friction and reduces engine wear. On top of that, it keeps your engine clean by cutting carbon buildup and reducing thermal-viscosity breakdown.
With over 50 years of track-tested experience, Champion motor oil is the trusted choice of performance junkies from the drag strip to the dirt track. Champion fuses cutting-edge technology and decades of experience with punishing road tests to manufacture the best car oil on the market. When it comes to keeping your critical engine parts lubed and cool, reach for the superior protection of Champion synthetic gold motor oil.
Champion Syn Gold Motor Oil Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James M (Leander, TX) — Feb 22, 2016 3:06 PM
Syn Gold Motor Oil being used in a 2016 Dodge RAM 1500 ECOdiesel. Extremely pleased with the full synthetic oil at a reasonable price that meets the requirements of the RAM 1500 ECOdiesel. Outstanding product at a great price.
Reviewed by Roger L (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Cobalt — Oct 27, 2015 8:29 PM
As a limo driver here in Las Vegas I've had the privilege to be driving Karl Del Dolph in the last 9 years during the Sema shows. He introduced me to Champion Products and since the last 3 oil changes I've done to my 2006 chevy cobalt with 134,457 miles the engine never ran so smooth. Even after 5 000 miles the oil is still clear and better yet not one sign of oil leaks or seepage. It's the only synthetic oil I'll keep using. Thank you, Roger
Reviewed by Jorge M (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 1988 Mitsubishi Starion — Jul 25, 2013 12:41 PM
In short words.. If you want a GOOD synthetic oil that will deliver the performance as it is describe.. this is the oil!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- champion oil, fluids & additives
- high performance mufflers
- garage door bottom seals
- superchips mileage xs review
- honda dash board cover
- hyundai sunshade
- jaguar xf trunk mat
- 2011 toyota camry seat covers
- f-250 rims
- grille guards for ford f150
- auto bike carriers
- custom floor mats for car
- licence plate frame