- Each heavy-duty K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter features a drilled safety wire hole for racing applications
- The handy 1" wrench nut makes the K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter easy to install and remove
- Boasts an internally lubricated gasket to create a positive seal
- Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
- The cutting-edge resin-impregnated filter media delivers maximum contaminant removal and high flow
- K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filters eliminate dry starts with its anti-drainback valve (where applicable)
- Available as a canister or a stand-alone cartridge, and some vehicle applications include both options
- K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filters are backed by a limited warranty against material defects
K&N has done for oil filters what it did for air filters. That is, they've taken performance, filtration and ease of use to next level.
Right out of the box, K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filters stand out from the rest with easy installation. No canister tools here, just a straightforward 1" wrench nut and the K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter is on or off with a few quick turns. And, the internally lubricated gasket creates a positive seal while allowing easy removal.
The innovative resin-impregnated filter medium yields maximum filtration, yet delivers a higher flow rate and reduced pressure loss. Plus, the anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts by preventing essential oil from running back into the crankcase.
Initially designed for rigors of high performance racing, K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filters tackle the streets like a champ. Because they're race-ready, K&N even equips each oil filter with a safety wire hole. Experience the difference a K&N Oil Filter can make.
K&N Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filters Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark V (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Sep 29, 2014 11:55 AM
Does what it is supposed to do. The wrench off fitting is very helpful. Backflow preventer is key for cold starts.
Ships By 10/12
- What Do You Drive?