- Protect your intake from oil buildup with a Mishimoto Catch Can
- Sized to work with a wide range of vehicles
- Mishimoto Catch Cans strip harmful oil vapor out of your engine's air supply
- Ensures you experience maximum performance from your turbo, intake manifold, intercooler and more
- Available in a range of finishes to match or accent the look of your engine compartment
- This complete DIY kit includes the Mishimoto Catch Can, mounting bracket, hoses, clamps, fittings and hardware
- Mishimoto backs your Oil Catch Can with a Lifetime Warranty
If you find black gold bubbling up from your backyard, you've got plenty of reasons to celebrate. But, if you find a buildup of crude in your cruiser's intake, you've got a serious problem on your hands. All that oil floating around in your system spells doom for your performance—especially if you're running big boost loads. You can't run your engine dry, but you can strip the 10W-40 out of your intake with a Mishimoto Catch Can.
Whether you're ride gets its air naturally or is force-fed from a high-pressure turbo, the Mishimoto Oil Catch Can is up for the job. Universally designed to plumb into almost any vehicle, it comes complete with all the hardware, hoses, clamps and seals you need to park it under your hood and plumb it into your system. Once in place, it gets right to work trapping excess oil before it has a chance to clog up your performance components.
When it's not fighting off buildup, your Mishimoto PCV Catch Can is turning heads. It comes in your choice of awesome finishes to accentuate your engine compartment's aesthetics. Best of all, Mishimoto covers your Oil Catch Can with a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Oil Catch Cans Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Douglas A (Clinton, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac CTS — May 08, 2014 7:09 AM
There is no baffling or screening material what so ever in this can. Vapor merely goes in one hole, swirls around, and exits out the other hole. I removed the drain plug and loosely placed a ball of course steel wool inside to act as a baffle/screen/collector and separator. I also replaced the solid plug with a valve and hose for easier draining. Both of these modifications, in my humble opinion, should have been unnecessary as the can should have been so equipped during manufacture and assembly
Mishimoto Oil Catch Cans
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24