- Keep your differential in working order with aFe Synthetic Gear Oil
- Formulated for superiority in all heavy-duty applications
- Compatible with both clutch-type and torsion-type differentials
- Fully-synthetic oil exceeds API GL-5 standards—outperforming factory fluids
- Drops operating temperatures for consistent limited slip performance
- High-temp, high-shear stability with no extra additives
- Classified as a Group IV synthetic base to maintain viscosity
- Your aFe Synthetic Gear Oil is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
You shouldn’t have to settle for the sloppy performance caused by sticky steering. aFe Synthetic Gear Oil restores your ride’s cornering capabilities and makes turning a breeze. Utilizing cutting-edge synthetic oil technology, aFe Differential Oil delivers superior limited-slip performance for both clutch-type and torsion-type differentials.
Competition-proven, this gear oil outdoes other conventional lubricants and delivers without fail in all heavy-duty applications. Unlike lesser differentials, it can stand up to searing temperatures thanks to its high-shear stability—no additives necessary.
aFe Gear Oil surpasses API GL-5 standards and utilizes a Group IV synthetic base, offering your gear box an extended life and potential energy savings by reducing friction. Your aFe Synthetic Gear Oil is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.