- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shift with confidence when you run Motul Gear 300 Synthetic Gear Oil
- 100% synthetic gear lube ideal for mechanical transmissions in high-performance rides and race cars
- Formulated for synchronized or non-synchronized gearboxes, gearbox/differentials, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials
- Choose Gear 300 for a non limited-slip transmission or Gear 300 LS for a limited-slip transmission
- Meets or exceeds API GL-4/GL-5 standards
- Motul Gear 300 Synthetic Gear Oil is available in multiple size bottles
If you think racing is hard on the driver, imagine what it’s like for the gearbox. Hard shifts, massive torque and the shock of competition take their toll. But you can give your gears some well-deserved reprieve with Motul Gear 300 Synthetic Gear Oil. Made from 100% synthetic gear oil, Motul Gear 300 is formulated for high-performance.
Motul 300 75w90 is designed specifically for the mechanical transmissions in racing vehicles. Motul Gear 300 75w90 works for synchronized and non-synchronized gearboxes, gearbox/differentials, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials. So, you can keep just about any gearbox spinning for the win.
Try Motul 300 Gear Oil for your non limited-slip transmissions, and Motul 300 LS Gear Oil for that limited-slip transmission. Both Motul 300 and 300 LS meet or exceed API GL-4/GL-5 standards.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- motul oil, fluids & additives
- rampage products 3d grille
- readylift 2" f150 rear blocks
- motul coolant
- trunk liners audi
- bench seat protector for volvo c70
- dashboard covers pontiac
- ford f150 bug guard
- mazda 3 floor mats all weather
- acura dashboard cover
- what are fender flares
- roof mounted luggage carrier
- seats cover