- Keep your engine temp in check with Motul MoCool Radiator Coolant Additive
- Non-glycol based for racing use when glycol-based additives are restricted
- Keeps your engine running up to 30°F cooler than without
- Improves thermal exchange and engine-cooling efficiency
- For use in straight water or anti-freeze/water systems
- Legal in the AMA, WERA, CCS, WRMMA racing series
- Motul MoCool Radiator Coolant Additive is available in multiple size bottles
Rules are rules—even in racing. But that doesn’t mean you can’t seek out any possible advantages to give you an edge. So take the win while following the rules with Motul MoCool Radiator Coolant Additive. Designed specifically for racing rides, Motul MoCool coolant additive is a non-glycol based formula for use when glycol-based additives are not permitted.
By improving thermal exchange and engine-cooling efficiency, Motul MoCool keeps your engine running up to 30°F cooler than water or coolant alone. And though MoCool does not provide antifreeze protection on it’s own, you can use it with straight distilled water or with any anti-freeze/water blended system.
Motul MoCool is legal for use in AMA, WERA, CCS, WRMMA racing series and available in multiple size bottles.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- motul oil, fluids & additives
- red line shockproof gear oil
- 2003 mini cooper unichip vs shark
- air lift leveling kit reviews
- dodge performance chips
- mercedes floor mats
- volvo seat covers
- rx8 bra
- 2004 nissan titan cold air intake
- 2008 cadillac srx floor mats
- cargo liners suv
- chip programmer
- roof top racks