- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed your factory engine with Motul OEM Specific Synthetic Engine Oil
- Motul OEM is 100% synthetic engine oil
- For engines that require low sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur lubricants
- Compatible with Diesel Particulate filters (DPF)
- Provides crucial protection against engine wear
- Available in different formulas for many driving conditions
- Meets or exceeds ACEA C3 standards
- Motul OEM Specific engine oil is available in multiple container sizes
These days, even an unmodified factory engines runs with high performance and tight tolerances. So, don’t just pour any old rotgut lubricant into your ride—keep that factory power flowing right with Motul OEM Specific Synthetic Engine Oil. 100% synthetic, Motul 7100 10w40 meets or exceeds factory standards and delivers maximum protection against engine wear.
Designed for engines that require low sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur lubricants, Motul 7100 10w60 is perfect for most factory engine types, while Motul 7100 10w40 review forums even prove that it’s compatible with diesel particulate filters. So whether you’re blowin’ coal or simply commuting, Motul has a formula for you.
The entire Motul OEM Specific synthetic lineup meets or exceeds ACEA C3 standards and is available in different formulas to meet the needs of your specific driving conditions. Plus, the selection of container sizes to choose from means you can order enough to lube your vehicle or an entire fleet.