- Take the trick out of running alcohol with Red Line Alcohol Fuel Lubricant
- Prevents gelling and corrosion in methanol & nitromethane fuel systems
- Lubricates upper cylinder and fuel system—increases power with more ring seal
- Designed to replace the lubrication lost by wash of dry fuels
- Mixes with only slight agitation and is not detectable by normal fuel tests
- Use 1oz per 5 gallons of fuel—one bottle treats up to 55 gallons
- Should not be used with vehicles that have a catalytic converter
When it’s allowed, racing with alcohol is an obvious choice—when tuned correctly it gets you more power than pure gasoline. Take the trick out of working with this notoriously difficult fuel with when you add Red Line Alcohol Fuel Lubricant.
Designed to prevent the gelling and corrosion common in methanol and nitromethane fuel systems, Redline Alcohol Fuel Lubricant greases your upper cylinder and fuel system for boosted power from a better ring seal.
Red Line Fuel Lubricant replaces the lubrication lost by the wash of dry fuels and easily mixes with only slight agitation. Undetectable by normal fuel tests, Redline Alcohol Fuel Lube should not be used with vehicles that have a catalytic converter.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.