- Say so long to sludge with Red Line C+ Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Synthetic formula allows for extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency
- Satisfies Chrysler ATF+, +2, +3 (Type 7176) and ATF+4 (Type 9602) requirements
- Provides 30% greater operating viscosity and 1/3 the evaporation of Chrysler-style petroleum ATFs
- Offers improved thermal stability while providing the OEM frictional characteristics
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temps increases your transmission’s life
- Increase your transmission’s lifespan with oxidation-reducing Red Line C+ Fluid and keep shifting for miles to come.
Quiet your ride and ease your shifting process with Red Line C+ Automatic Transmission Fluid. Designed as the perfect automatic transmission or transaxle fluid for most Chrysler vehicles, this synthetic formula allows you to go longer between drain intervals and even boosts your fuel efficiency.
Satisfying Chrysler ATF+, +2, +3 (Type 7176) and ATF+4 (Type 9602) requirements, Redline C+ ATF provides 30% greater operating viscosity and a third of the evaporation of Chrysler-style petroleum ATFs.
Offering improved thermal stability while providing the OEM frictional characteristics, Red Line C+ Automatic Tranny Fluid allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches.
Red Line C+ Automatic Transmission Fluid Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ronnie K (Piney Flats, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 24, 2017 3:42 PM
I dropped my xsmn pan drained all the factory fill ATF out changed the sump filter & seal and changed the spin on filter . I also installed a Mag-Hytec 45-RFE extra fliud capacity pan with a drain plug ( Great pan !) I poured in about 8 1/2 to 9 Qts of the REDLINE C +ATF and I swear it shifts smoother and runs a bit cooler than it ever has ! I did this at 47,000 miles on the truck , I also changed the Xsfer case fluid with the REDLINE C + ATF as well . It's been over 1k & still shifts great !
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/19 - 3/21