- Say so long to sludge with Red Line C+ Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Synthetic formula allows for extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency
- Satisfies Chrysler ATF+, +2, +3 (Type 7176) and ATF+4 (Type 9602) requirements
- Provides 30% greater operating viscosity and 1/3 the evaporation of Chrysler-style petroleum ATFs
- Offers improved thermal stability while providing the OEM frictional characteristics
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temps increases your transmission’s life
- Increase your transmission’s lifespan with oxidation-reducing Red Line C+ Fluid and keep shifting for miles to come.
Quiet your ride and ease your shifting process with Red Line C+ Automatic Transmission Fluid. Designed as the perfect automatic transmission or transaxle fluid for most Chrysler vehicles, this synthetic formula allows you to go longer between drain intervals and even boosts your fuel efficiency.
Satisfying Chrysler ATF+, +2, +3 (Type 7176) and ATF+4 (Type 9602) requirements, Redline C+ ATF provides 30% greater operating viscosity and a third of the evaporation of Chrysler-style petroleum ATFs.
Offering improved thermal stability while providing the OEM frictional characteristics, Red Line C+ Automatic Tranny Fluid allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- red line power steering fluid
- truck grill blankets
- truxport truxedo tonneau cover
- nissan camper shell
- nissan truck tent
- vw car mats
- floor mats tacoma
- bmw sunshade 5 series
- tundra rear view mirror
- truck air filters reviews
- custom car floor mat
- pick up truck cargo nets