- Add another layer of protection with Red Line Engine Assembly Lube
- Preps potential wear surfaces to prevent metal contact before assembly
- Doesn’t plug filters after initial engine start-up like other assembly lubes
- Provides greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Inhibits rust and corrosion for long-term storage of parts and internal engine components
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or fasteners associated with high temperatures that require an anti-seize
Before you start assembling cams, followers, pistons and bearings, make sure you prep your parts properly with Red Line Engine Assembly Lube. Designed to prepare potential wear surfaces before assembly, Red Line Assembly Lube prevents metal-to-metal contact during engine start-up.
Formulated to mix well with oil and not plug your filters, just a small amount of Redline Assembly Lube on your bearings and piston surfaces can work wonders. Redline Engine Assembly Lube should not be used on exhaust bolts or other high-temperature bolts which require an anti-seize.
Red Line Engine Assembly Lube also works great to inhibit rust and corrosion for long-term storage of parts and internal engine components and is used by engine builders, engineers and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- red line shockproof gear oil
- k n filters lowest price
- light hitch mount bike rack
- chevy bed caps
- scion floor mats
- honda dashboard covers
- dash cover for toyota sienna
- 2011 chevy silverado bug shield
- rubber floor mats jeep grand cherokee
- rear cargo liners
- automotive detailing supplies
- truck assist steps