- Protect your valve train and camshafts with Red Line Engine Oil Break-In Additive
- Adds anti-wear additives like zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP) to protect against break-in damage
- Polyol ester base stock provides more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Can be used in conventional and synthetic oils during regular operation for extra protection
- Allows piston rings to seat properly while improving protection at startup and lowering oil temp
- Special detergents for improved lubricity—contains no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus
- Break-In Additive is compatible with all conventional motor oils
Breaking in a new motor can be stressful on some of your most important engine components. Make sure your cam shafts and valve train are up to the task with Red Line Engine Oil Break-In Additive. Enhancing your conventional motor oil with anti-wear additives like zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP), this useful fluid offers the protection your working parts need against break-in damage.
Redline Break In Oil features a polyol ester base stock that provides more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution and special detergents that improve lubricity. Containing no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus, Redline Break In Oil Additive is also safe for use in conventional and synthetic oils during regular operation for extra protection.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- bully dog 6 position chip
- chrome hood protector
- diablosport predator pc interface
- dash covers for ford trucks
- mercedes floormats
- vw bras
- ford bedliners
- 2007 ford edge floor mats
- 2013 nissan altima seat covers
- auto wind guards
- custom car carpet floor mats
- tonneau truck covers reviews