- Boost your gear protection with Red Line High-Temp Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Allows your heavy-loaded vehicle to operate at up to 70°F higher while maintaining thicker viscosity than traditional ATFs
- Synthetic formula allows for extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency
- Compatible to use where Dexron III, Dexron II, Mercon or GL-4 gear oil are recommended
- Dramatically less evaporation and varnishing of valves and clutches in extreme conditions
- Better thermal stability and viscosity level maintenance with OEM frictional characteristics
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility during high-temp operation for long transmissions life
Make sure your gears stay protected—even at up to 70°F higher temps—with Red Line High-Temp Automatic Transmission Fluid. Designed to help your heavy-loaded transmission operate at its best, Red Line High Temp ATF maintains a thicker viscosity than traditional ATFs and dramatically reduces evaporation and varnishing of valves and clutches even in extreme conditions.
Compatible to use where Dexron III, Dexron II, Mercon or GL-4 gear oil are recommended, this fully-synthetic formula delivers extended drain intervals and better fuel efficiency.
Redline High Temp ATF has tremendous thermal stability and superior film strength to give your tranny smooth shifts, even at low-temps, reduced oxidation and lower volatility for a long-term lifespan.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- red line shockproof gear oil
- tundra bed extender amp research
- vac & blow
- toyota rubber floor mats
- jeep car seat covers
- toyota brush guards
- toyota land cruiser tent
- 2011 toyota corolla rubber floor mats
- volvo v70 trailer hitch
- seat cover truck
- step bars for truck
- tow accessories