- Ready your racy ride for optimal performance with Red Line Racing Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Higher viscosity than typical Type F fluid—no friction modifiers
- Synthetic formula provides extended drain intervals and increased fuel efficiency
- Satisfies GL-4 gear oil requirements
- Produces faster shifts, quicker lock-up and better converter efficiency at high temps
- Enhanced extreme-pressure additives provide 5x better film strength than petroleum ATFs
- Reduced clutch and gear wear compared to petroleum ATFs
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperatures increases your transmissions life
- Speed up your shifts and lock-up quickly with Red Line Racing Type F Automatic Transmission Fluid.
Designed for use in automatic racing transmissions that need the positive shift of a Type-F automatic transmission fluid, this synthetic Racing ATF contains absolutely no slipperiness additives and satisfies GL-4 gear oil requirements.
With a higher viscosity compared to conventional Type F fluids, Redline Racing Type F ATF provides higher torque converter efficiency at higher temperatures, and with enhanced extreme-pressure protection, provides 5x better film strength when compared to petroleum ATFs for reduced gear and clutch wear.
Redline Type F has a much lower viscosity at lower temperatures, which makes for quicker shifting in cold weather. And, the balanced frictional characteristics provide smooth and consistent shifts for extended drain intervals.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- red line si 1 complete fuel system cleaner
- 2010 jeep wrangler gas cap
- weathertech extended cargo liner
- volvo trailer hitch
- ford bull bar
- lexus winter floor mats
- lincoln mkx all weather floor mats
- chip for mazda 6
- 2010 chevy silverado bed rails
- tent for the bed of a truck
- tow package
- truck box mats