- Boost your diesel’s cold-weather performance with Red Line RL Anti-Gel Diesel Fuel Additive
- Improves diesel operation in cold climates by preventing crystallization, gelling and freezing
- Aids in prevention of cold start issues and plugged filters
- One 15oz bottle treats up to 100 gallons and one gallon treats up to 850 gallons
- Complies with federal low-sulfur content requirements
- Frequently reformulated to meet the changing demands of the latest diesel fuels
- Pour-point reducers keep wax in suspension and lessen crystals to pass through filters & injectors
When the weather outside is frosty and frigid, the last thing you should have to worry about is your ride dying. Designed to improve your diesel engine’s operation in the extremes of cold climates, Red Line RL Anti-Gel Diesel Fuel Additive prevents crystallization, gelling and freezing.
Redline RL Anti-Gel helps prevent cold start issues and plugged filters with pour-point reducers that keep wax in suspension and shrink crystals to allow them to pass through filters and injectors easily.
One 15oz bottle of Red Line Anti Gel Diesel Additive is intended to treat up to 100 gallons, while one gallon of fluid treats up to 850 gallons. Red Line RL Diesel Anti Gel is frequently reformulated to meet the changing demands of the latest diesel fuels and complies with federal low-sulfur content requirements.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- red line cv 2 grease
- ez retriever ii
- garage door saddles
- mercedes benz car covers
- floor mats toyota
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- ford flex car seat covers
- gmc sierra bed liners
- 2010 dodge challenger performance chips
- rubber car mats vehicle
- pick up truck storage boxes
- discount car bras