- Boost your diesel’s cold-weather performance with Red Line RL Anti-Gel Diesel Fuel Additive
- Improves diesel operation in cold climates by preventing crystallization, gelling and freezing
- Aids in prevention of cold start issues and plugged filters
- One 15oz bottle treats up to 100 gallons and one gallon treats up to 850 gallons
- Complies with federal low-sulfur content requirements
- Frequently reformulated to meet the changing demands of the latest diesel fuels
- Pour-point reducers keep wax in suspension and lessen crystals to pass through filters & injectors
When the weather outside is frosty and frigid, the last thing you should have to worry about is your ride dying. Designed to improve your diesel engine’s operation in the extremes of cold climates, Red Line RL Anti-Gel Diesel Fuel Additive prevents crystallization, gelling and freezing.
Redline RL Anti-Gel helps prevent cold start issues and plugged filters with pour-point reducers that keep wax in suspension and shrink crystals to allow them to pass through filters and injectors easily.
One 15oz bottle of Red Line Anti Gel Diesel Additive is intended to treat up to 100 gallons, while one gallon of fluid treats up to 850 gallons. Red Line RL Diesel Anti Gel is frequently reformulated to meet the changing demands of the latest diesel fuels and complies with federal low-sulfur content requirements.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- airaid jr intake
- back seat gun case
- plastic headlight protection
- jeep dash covers
- all weather floor mats bmw
- rubber chevy floor mats
- toyota camry mats
- toyota tacoma truck cover
- 2012 kia sorento seat covers
- truck bed accessories covers
- truck bed liners and mats
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks