- Keep your engine temp on the low-end with Red Line WaterWetter Coolant Additive
- Designed to eliminate foaming or vapor barrier that forms on hot metal surfaces
- Lowers coolant and engine temperatures by up to 20°
- Improved heat transfer compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Reduces cylinder head temperature
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions)
Keep your engine cool under any circumstance with Red Line WaterWetter Coolant Additive. Designed to eliminate the air bubbles or vapor barrier that forms on your engine’s hot metal surfaces, Red Line Water Wetter improves the efficiency of heat transfer compared to glycol-based antifreeze.
So, whether you live in a hot environment or your ride is prone to overheating in traffic, Redline Water Wetter is able to drop your coolant and engine temperatures by up to 20°. Redline WaterWetter is compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions).
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- red line oil, fluids & additives
- swing case review
- weatherguard floor mat
- front licence plate
- jeep windshield sun shades
- lexus car covers
- mitsubishi trailer hitch
- jeep tow hitch
- 2010 ford f150 bed cover
- seat covers for chrysler town and country
- automotive car covers
- cargo mat suv
- performance brake rotors and pads