- Safely add some sizzle to your truck's gas peddle with the Banks Big Hoss Tuner
- Custom-programmed for your year, make and model
- Immediately adds up to 70+ horsepower and 180+ ft lbs of torque -- air intake recommended
- Works with Banks' DynaFact gauges
- The Banks Big Hoss Tuner connects to your EGT probe (not included) for automatic temperature limiting control
- Integrated torque converter clutch protection
- Built-in self-diagnostics software ensures your Big Hoss won't fry your rig's electronics
- Mission-critical safety-circuit design keeps a close eye on your motor and tranny's output
- Installation instructions included for well-seasoned gear heads -- professional installation recommended
- Includes a 2-year warranty
Who cares how much wood a woodchuck can chuck! The real question is how much power can your diesel turn out? Some companies claim to produce insane gains with their modules, but they push motors to unsafe levels. For a big-time blast of energy that won't shred your powerplant, equip your rig with a Banks Big Hoss Tuner.
Tow harder, haul more, and pass slow-pokes with ease -- your Banks Big Hoss module unlocks up to 70+ hp and 180+ ft lbs of torque! By reprogramming the signal running into your motor, the Big Hoss unleashes the power that factory CPU settings choke back.
Responsible energy goosing is the name of the Banks Big Hoss Tuner's game. It plugs into your EGT probe for automatic temperature limiting, has built-in torque converter protection, and has self-diagnostics software to prevent electrical haywires.
Banks is the big dog in the diesel market, and they know how to trick out your workhorse. Plus, they back your Big Hoss with a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?