- Increases horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Optimizes ignition advance curves
- Recalibrates fuel maps for peak performance
- Stay in tune with 14 different monitoring screens
- Get additional monitoring power by attaching an oxygen sensor (sold separately)
- Includes multiple ways to mount the LCD display
- Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Download Jet V-Force Plus Installation Instructions (PDF)
Get the inside scoop on what goes on under your hood with a Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module. It recalibrates your ride for maximum performance, so your engine will roar with increased horsepower and efficiency. Plus, you can monitor everything from manifold pressure to fuel economy with 14 different screen views. The Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module even gives you the ability to add an oxygen sensor (sold separately) for even more monitoring capabilities.
With the Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module, your fuel maps get an extensive recalibration that delivers power and torque you will notice instantly. The microprocessor works to optimize the ignition spark advance for increased throttle response. Plus, the backlit LCD display with built in dimmer makes seeing your performance gains easy.
The Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module comes with multiple ways to mount the monitor for a perfect fit. It works with aftermarket modifications including your exhaust and intake. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- The Jet V-Force Plus wiring harness must be routed through your firewall to reach under the hood.
Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael G H (PLEASUREVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Escort — Wednesday at 4:13 PM
Due to the sudden change in weather here,when the northern artiac front hit here with extream snow and cold the next day after receiving my Jet V-Force I have not installed it as of yet. Looks great on my table for now.
Reviewed by oliver b (CAMDEN, ME) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Impreza — Oct 02, 2014 3:28 AM
Hooked it up two ddifferent ways and all the car wanted to do was stall out
Reviewed by Andres R (Wingdale, NY) Reviewed for a 1996 Honda Civic — Jul 24, 2014 10:52 AM
I ordered the jet chipped through the representative who told me that it was a programmable unit, this unit is not programmable...was very disappointed when installed felt a little bit on the gain but not nothing major....representatives should be well informed about the product they're sellingI was told it was a programmable unit where the unit is non programmable it does everything itself not what I wanted and furthermore once you open the package the unit is yours you cannot return it
Reviewed by Greg P (Buchanan Dam, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 18, 2014 11:35 PM
Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module was a waste of money. Any performance gained was negligible at best, and non existent in fact. Fuel mileage decreased from 18.5 MPG to 16.7 MPG. Needless to say I am greatly disappointed, and am going to remove the V-Force at which point I'll deposit it where it belongs . LESSON LEARNED !!!
Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- jet performance chips
- jet performance programmer reviews
- jet chips reviews
- edge juice with attitude
- chrysler modules
- dodge jet performance chips
- best ford diesel tuner
- 2007 honda pilot performance module
- ford ranger performance
- power programmers for ford f150
- seat covers for suvs
- bed rail protectors
- bike carriers for suv