- Increases horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Optimizes ignition advance curves
- Recalibrates fuel maps for peak performance
- Stay in tune with 14 different monitoring screens
- Get additional monitoring power by attaching an oxygen sensor (sold separately)
- Includes multiple ways to mount the LCD display
- Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Download Jet V-Force Plus Installation Instructions (PDF)
Get the inside scoop on what goes on under your hood with a Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module. It recalibrates your ride for maximum performance, so your engine will roar with increased horsepower and efficiency. Plus, you can monitor everything from manifold pressure to fuel economy with 14 different screen views. The Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module even gives you the ability to add an oxygen sensor (sold separately) for even more monitoring capabilities.
With the Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module, your fuel maps get an extensive recalibration that delivers power and torque you will notice instantly. The microprocessor works to optimize the ignition spark advance for increased throttle response. Plus, the backlit LCD display with built in dimmer makes seeing your performance gains easy.
The Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module comes with multiple ways to mount the monitor for a perfect fit. It works with aftermarket modifications including your exhaust and intake. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- The Jet V-Force Plus wiring harness must be routed through your firewall to reach under the hood.
Jet V-Force Plus Power Control Module Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (brighton, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Jul 30, 2015 8:08 PM
Was totally not fun to install also once I installed it doesn't seem to do anything to the car wouldn't recommend to anyone
Reviewed by Jason C (Danville, IN) Reviewed for a 1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT — May 14, 2015 2:42 AM
in my opinion it's one of the best things you can do to open up your performance in your vehicle once you've done the Exhaust upgrades and cold air intake you can see a big boost in performance I can even sure from now and all 5 gears
Reviewed by brian b (ROBERT LEE, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Fit — Mar 22, 2015 2:12 AM
I was excited when this arrived.I studied the plans for about 20 minutes and then went out and opened the hood of my 2010 Honda fit. I located most of the connection points quickly with the exception of the TPS. After two hours and trying to call Jet, ( closed on weekends??? ) I determined that the car had an electronic throttle and that the TPS signal was one of the serial wires. After completing installation and running the car, I determined it did not improve the cars performance,very disapp
Reviewed by Michael G H (PLEASUREVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Escort — Nov 19, 2014 4:13 PM
Due to the sudden change in weather here,when the northern artiac front hit here with extream snow and cold the next day after receiving my Jet V-Force I have not installed it as of yet. Looks great on my table for now.
Reviewed by oliver b (CAMDEN, ME) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Impreza — Oct 02, 2014 3:28 AM
Hooked it up two ddifferent ways and all the car wanted to do was stall out
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 16310
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- jet performance chips
- jet performance module reviews
- venom 400 performance control module
- edge mileage max
- jeep engine management computer
- jeep performance
- power programmer for dodge
- dodge dakota brush guard
- jeep grand cherokee chip
- best programmer for f150
- car trunk mats
- hitches for sale
- ski racks for cars