- Specifically built for your vehicle’s wiring harness
- Crafted with factory-original ECU/harness connectors
- Never cut or splice into your factory wiring harness
- Simplifies installation of turbo timers, data loggers and auxiliary electronics
- Easy access to all ECU signal wires and auxiliary wiring
- Allows troubleshooting to be done outside of your vehicle
- Easily remove devices that are no longer needed
- Works with most engine management systems
- AEM backs your ECU Extension Harness with a 1-year warranty
Extend the range of your electronic-tuning endeavors with the AEM ECU Extension Harness. Instead of building a do-it-yourself harness like those shade-tree hacks on the forums, turn to AEM for an ECU extension harness that plugs right into your vehicle with original-factory connectors.
Having the AEM extension harness on board makes it easy to add turbo timers, data loggers and other auxiliary electronics that would otherwise require cutting into your factory harness. You can also troubleshoot your ride from outside the cockpit and easily remove or swap old electronic devices.
Crafted specifically for your vehicle's wiring harness, the ECU Extension Harness plugs right in with a perfect fit, and AEM designs it to work with most engine management systems. Best yet, your AEM ECU Extension Harness is backed by a 1-year warranty.
AEM ECU Extension Harness Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tiffany D (Leechburg, PA) — Oct 30, 2011 7:18 AM
The unit is well built. I used this unit to install a performance chip that required splicing into the ECU wiring. I spliced into this unit instead then plugged it in between the stock ECU wiring and the ECU. It installed without any problems. Wiring is solid and not issues with connections.
AEM ECU Extension Harness
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?