- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1205 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by marcus g (Edwardsville, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Saturday at 5:27 PM
This performance module was key to all of my MODs performing as they should. The throttle response is crisp and when pulling through the RPMs and it feels strong. The shift points are higher feels much more performance oriented. My MODs include, Jet Performance Module stage 2, Jet Performance throttle body, full cold air intake, MSD coils, 8.5mm plug wires, shorty headers, throttle body spacer, high flow cats and exhaust. I do run 91+ octane and Royal Purple oil. 5 Stars!
Reviewed by Steven B (Smithfield, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Nov 29, 2016 10:39 PM
Been using this product for years. Two 94 GTs and now on my 04' GT. Never fails to increase performance as promised. Would buy it again...Thanks
Reviewed by French S (Munford, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Nov 25, 2016 3:22 PM
I can tell a noticeable increase in horse power. Which was much needed for the 4 cyl. I really like the way the transmission shifts now too.Haven't noticed any increase in mpg yet. . In short I love it. Matter of fact I even ordered one for my jeep the next day!!!
Reviewed by Keith C (Continental, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 09, 2016 4:08 AM
I perched two of them , 1 for my 2016 jeep JK , and 1 for my 2012 Chevy truck Silverado, they both work very good ,
- jet performance chips & programmers
- hella 500 driving lights
- hypertech speedometer calibrator
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- ford power chips
- power programmer for dodge
- toyota tow hitch
- toyota tundra performance chip
- dodge durango wheels
- nissan titan programmer
- pickup box covers
- brush bar
- car wind deflectors