- Save 20% Use Promo Code JET20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1197 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert D (RENTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Escape — Thursday at 8:37 PM
Initially it did not install well. Called the mcg per instructions and could not get any response. When I contacted Auto Anything, they advised I could return with 15% restocking fee but they would call Jet first. They quickly got back to me by e-mail and said to completely remove the computer module and put Jet module in and then reinstall on my Escape. That worked and there is a notice let's increase in power and difference in transmission shift points. All that said, it seems to work.
Reviewed by randall l (hampstead, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy HHR — Aug 24, 2016 3:26 AM
For $272.00 there should be a big difference in performance. I still have to turn off the AC.when I accelorate or I have no power at the wheels at all
Reviewed by jared b (WEST LAKE HILLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Aug 20, 2016 9:08 AM
So this is my first upgrade experience with vehicles. I recently installed a CAI, which was great, although louder than expected. I gained very noticable HP from the CAI and was expecting the same from this chip, if not more, however, i didnt see the 25+ gains quoted. What I did notice was,yes, more HP, but more importantly, the chip just smoothes everything out. Throttle response is instant and metered, and when at low rev, for example, it blasts thru that rev point where it would normally lag
Reviewed by Dave G (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC S15 Pickup — Aug 19, 2016 6:19 AM
Did not notice hardly any change in performance all I got out of it was a check engine light. I removed it and then cleared the code for the flex fuel line
Reviewed by Jon J (BREMERTON, WA) — Jul 11, 2016 5:40 AM
I installed the Jet performance Module in about 40 minutes.Everything was included with the Module for installation (except the tools).I have noticed an in crease of about 400 RPM in my shifts and a .02 decrease in my 0-60 ET's.