- Save 10% Use Promo Code 16310
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1159 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (MILFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Liberty — Friday at 11:53 PM
Easy install. If your exact vehicle isn't listed in the manual give them a call..great tech support. Definitely a noticeable increase in acceleration power. I'm very pleased and very glad I purchased the pcm.
Reviewed by Steve o (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G6 — Aug 24, 2015 8:20 PM
I bought the stage1 because I thought having a K&N typhoon intake system and a Jet MAF sensor would be considered a minor modification, but when installed my car hesitates, cuts in and out and stalls! I am going to try exchanging for the stage 2 and see how that works! I've tried asking JET themselves but they won't answer me back!! So make sure if you buy the stage 1 your vehicle is stock!!
Reviewed by Ellis s (HORTENSE, GA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-150 — Aug 19, 2015 7:47 AM
I installed it on a 93 ford f150 and the trucks fuel pump would not come on as long as the module was plugged in. This hasn't worked at all for me
Reviewed by John B (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Ranger — Aug 15, 2015 7:51 AM
Ive previously installed Headers, Cat, Exhaust,Coil,Plugs,Electric fan and K&N cold air so I was looking for even more performance. Didnt get it! Dont know about MPG improvement as that was not why I purchased the Module. Oh well. This was installed on the 245 cubic inch engine.
Reviewed by William M (BRISTOL, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Sebring — Aug 15, 2015 7:23 AM
It was very easy to install, wish it would lock in place but it dose hold very well. I been using it for just a week and I do feel a little better performance and a little better gas mileage. For the money it was worth it