- Save 10% Use Promo Code 16310
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ralph r (DRUMS, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Nitro — Wednesday at 8:41 PM
Cat back with cold air intake noticeable torque while towing. Not much gain off the line or when not towing. Truck held better shift points in the 2600 rpm level have not been able to compsre economy due to mostlt towing since installing.
Reviewed by Richard Arlen H (Winston, GA) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Corvette — Wednesday at 7:24 PM
Don't know what I was expecting. No noticeable boost and mpg seems to be down.
Reviewed by Peter J (TUSCALOOSA, AL) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Sep 06, 2015 8:46 AM
I have been running the Jet on my '97 Dodge Ram with 5.9l. I had previously added a Holley TB, Venom Injectors, Spectre CAI, Accel coil, Gibson shorties with Flowmaster, and some new oxygen sensors. Called Jet, and they could not recommend the installation. Works great however, best with premium, but I have run 89 octane without pinging. Stoker!
Reviewed by Caden C (NORWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Sep 01, 2015 6:43 PM
umm I can't really tell a difference in power and speed and that's what I was looking for
Reviewed by John H (MILFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Liberty — Aug 28, 2015 11:53 PM
Easy install. If your exact vehicle isn't listed in the manual give them a call..great tech support. Definitely a noticeable increase in acceleration power. I'm very pleased and very glad I purchased the pcm.