- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Jet Performance products are made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1243 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua B (GEORGETOWN, SC) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 8:11 PM
Takes longer than expected to install. Havent noticed any performance gains. Havent seen any fuel economy gains. I have noticed a harsh 1st to 2nd shift under hard acceleration. Not impressed. For the money i expected to see something positive. May have to remove this product to fix my hard shift.
Reviewed by Tarek N (CAPE CORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Mar 16, 2018 6:05 AM
is now the 4 Modul that i buy. easy installation and never a problem. Is a easy alternativ
Reviewed by Logan W (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Nitro — Feb 27, 2018 7:58 AM
Plug & Play - Gave my 08 Dodge Nitro some much needed power and performance. Amazing product!
Reviewed by Joshua A (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Feb 15, 2018 4:24 AM
With the flowmaster outlaw cat back exhaust, K&N FIPK cold air intake the Helix Cable TBS, and a 180 degree thermostat, the Jet Stage 2 PCM works pretty well. It smoothed out my idle, scored about 2.1 MPG, flattened out my torque curve a little bit, and gives me more usable power across my power band,which surprised me, coming from a stage 2 unit. Normally, you would expect all that from a stage 1 unit, and a lot more peak power from a stage 1 unit.