- Save 10% Use Promo Code JET163
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ensign E (Harrisburg, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — Sunday at 10:29 AM
I have a Hummer H3 not Much at first the more I drove it started changing The tone Change I have Delta 50 flow master three inch in and out. The sound is Great. The shifting well improved I have the four speed automatic. Won't shift in four gear tell the temp goes to Normal Every time startup it get better
Reviewed by Zac S (ALEXANDRIA, MN) — Thursday at 10:12 PM
Here's a quick background history; My Lincoln came with 290bhp from the factory. After 21yrs, it lost only 6hp. So I installed a cold air intake, as well as stainless steel x-pipe exhaust and Thrush mufflers. Which brought it up to 316bhp according to a dyno test. I then purchased this expecting very little, I spent a day enjoying the what I figured was a placebo effect. But I dyno tested it again, it read 334bhp. Also, my gas mileage went from 11mpg to 15.6mpg. This thing is a major win.
Reviewed by Aaron B (BUFFALO, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Contour — Thursday at 6:29 AM
Purchased this for my 1998 Ford Contour Zetec. Super easy installation. Call Jet if you have questions their service is top notch and they stand by their product. Have noticed much more power in the mid range throttle when you need it and better fuel economy when you dont. Highly recommend really woke my Contour up!
Reviewed by William T (LINDENHURST, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Edge — May 03, 2016 4:17 PM
Easy to install and I saw a difference in performance right away. I also put in full tank of 93. And it is sweet. Thanks again!
Reviewed by wesley c (Powersville, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Apr 07, 2016 6:17 PM
I had to remove the wiring harness from the computer and remove the computer from the fire wall . I took the little plate off the back of computer and plugged the module in but it wasn't very stable and would wiggle and the truck would die . So I took a piece of a wooden paint stir stick and put in between edge of the module and the case of the computer and then put the supplied tape over it to hold it in place . A bigger job than they let on but it was worth it . It responds A LOT BETTER !