Jet Performance Module
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by leroy w (forestville, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Apr 17, 2015 10:10 PM
I had my doubts at first because I own a programmer for another vehicle with many options to choose from. But best bang for the money especially sine my jeep would not get out of its own way. The performance module had an impact from low to mid range. I could chirp the wheel and I went from stock wheels 16 inch to 20 inch. don't know about gas milage since i can't keep my foot out of it for the power. I would recommend this product to anyone especially with the 3.7 litre 201 horse power.
Reviewed by Cody M (TULALIP, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Camaro — Apr 16, 2015 8:18 PM
ok so this table is so messed up you can't type in it..... I wouldn't uy this. I have had it for 2 weeks now no power in crease no throttle respnce increase no recognizable hp gain... I might be getting lil better fuel milage but I havn't used a full tank of gas yet. it might alos be giving me about 10 more hp but nto enough for me to notice... the only ting I have not moded on my car was the computer... either its just this brand of chip or they are all bs products that so nota
Reviewed by Cayla H (Port Matilda, PA) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Ranger — Apr 16, 2015 6:49 AM
After finding the ecu which was on my on the truck on the divers near the fender wall. Had to drill though the fender wall to get to the bottom ecu mounting bolt. The installation of the jet was ez after that, my ranger has power now The fuel Economy is a lot better and now .I can like the tires up so I say this is a pretty good product for what it does
Reviewed by Gabriel P (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 09, 2015 6:48 PM
I had an issue with the product I purchased and wasn't satisfied with it because it did not deliver what it advertised. I was able to refer my problem to a manager by the name of Mr Arriaga and he was extremely helpful and was able to keep me as a customer. I will continue to do business with Auto Anything and continue referring my family and friends. This is a company you can trust. Thanks.
Reviewed by John M (Westland, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Fusion — Mar 11, 2015 7:16 AM
The computer in the fusion sport was deep under other components that needed to be removed. Overall a 45 to an hour job from a professional mechanic.. the pins hardly fit,they are round and ford has v shaped.anyways after installation the car was rumbling, a couple of days later I took it to the shop. I had to get my entire ignition coil replaced, the spark wires are melted, and the pcm had to be replaced. Turns out it made the car leak out high voltage. Almost 1k in repaIr. Learn from me.