- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jet Performance Modules tune your engine with advanced programming to harness your vehicle’s full power
- Custom-made and programmed for your ride
- Delivers huge gains in horsepower and torque (see Related Images for your vehicle-specific hp gains)
- Achieve faster acceleration and increased towing power without burning extra gas
- Stage 1 is designed to maximize the power potential of your stock engine
- Stage 2 is tuned to boost the power on rides equipped with mods like performance exhaust systems and low-temperature thermostats
- Available in Stage 2 models for most vehicles
- Easy plug-in installation — no modifications needed
- Unplug the module to restore factory settings
- Your Jet Performance Module is backed by a 1-year warranty
Blow those sluggish stock settings away with a Jet Performance Module. Custom-programmed specifically for your make and model, this Jet performance chip uses Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) to optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, transmission tuning, spark timing, and various other parameters to achieve maximum torque and horsepower. With this easy upgrade, not only do you enjoy quick acceleration—faster 0-60 times—but also bolstered towing power, without burning extra gas.
Jet offers the Performance Module in two styles for most vehicles. Stage 1 is designed for original stock engines or mildly modified vehicles, while Stage 2 is built for modified motors, with performance air intakes, headers or exhaust systems already installed. Even on souped-up engines, this Jet performance chip adds serious horsepower to your daily driving (see Related Images for vehicle-specific gains).
The Jet Performance Module installs quickly and easily in under half an hour, so you can immediately hit the road and discover the hidden power under your hood. To restore factory settings, simply unplug the Performance Module. All Jet power control modules boast a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
- Please see Related Images (above) for your vehicle-specific horsepower gains.
- Axle codes are located on white decal in glove box - only required for certain GM trucks.
- Jet suggests using 91 or 93 octane gasoline to achieve stated maximum power gains with the Performance Module.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Jet unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Jet's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Module Customer Reviews
1171 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony S (Norwalk, CT) — Friday at 7:34 AM
The install instructions that came with this did not match what was online. I installed it on the wrong port. Tech support cleared things up. I have a free flow Flowmaster and cold air intake. No noticeable difference.
Reviewed by Heman B (Hialeah, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Cruze — Nov 17, 2015 11:10 AM
The tach didn't work, lots of problems. Been with jet performance on the line for hours. They requested me to return the unit. It appears to have been a used unit, as the plastic for the pins was pierced multiple fold, but it wasn't by my socket (all my pins are still ok).
Reviewed by michael b (JENA, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Oct 31, 2015 3:05 PM
Great upgrade first 1/4 of accelerate travel is much more responsive and tourq converter lock up is lots less aggressive
Reviewed by Alan T (Newberry, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Oct 29, 2015 8:59 AM
I have had several mustangs and a Jeep. If you want to get more out of your vehicle at mid throttle and better shifting, The stage one has always done the trick for me.
Reviewed by Randy L (Provo, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 27, 2015 2:20 PM
I had a little trouble hooking up the factory harness to the module there is a dust cover that had to be adjusted but after that everything went right on. I noticed that the throttle response and power was much improved making the truck really fun to drive. I think that I will get better gas mileage if I can keep my foot out of the gas. Best money I have spent on a performance part.