Edge Juice with Attitude CS or CTS
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 17915
- Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Edge Juice with Attitude CS and CTS performance modules are custom designed for your year, make and model truck
- Installs easily with no modifications
- Releases massive power gains: up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque
- Increased fuel economy, improved drivability and enhanced performance depends on driving style
- Decreases downshifting during towing
- Choose the color touch screen (CTS) or button-controlled color screen (CS) - both feature full color and high resolution
- Screens feature light a sensitivity meter to increase visibility
- Monitors come with a universal suction cup mount
- Monitor up to eight parameters at a time in bar graph or digital formats
- The Attitude CS and CTS monitors allow on-the-fly adjustability of your Juice and work as a digital gauge, complete with scrolling screens
- CTS models feature G-force, pitch and roll gauges
- Automatic defueling prevents excessive EGT
- Built-in turbo timer allows turbo to cool before your truck shuts off
- User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings increase your driving safety
- MyStyle software (details) included for full customization of your CS or CTS monitor
- Edge includes the Juice module, CS or CTS monitor, univeresal mount and EGT probe
- View and clear diagnostic trouble codes, monitor peak speed and RPM values, measure horsepower & torque levels instantly and record 0-60 and quarter-mile times
- Connect multiple accessories to your CTS monitor with the optional Edge Accessory System (EAS switch sold separately pn# 98609)
- Your Edge Juice module comes with a 1-year warranty
- Packed full of extra features, like one-touch to new screen layouts and a setting for your back up camera (backup camera sold separately)
- The Attitude CS or CTS are both backed by a 1-year warranty
Turn on the Edge Juice module and experience increases up to 180 hp, and 440 ft-lbs of torque (select your vehicle for specific details). Plus, achieve better fuel economy and improved drivability depending on your personal drive style.
Communicating directly with the ECM, the Juice makes real-time adjustments to the engine, transmission and fuel system. What's more, the Juice closely monitors the tranny and decreases power if any slippage is detected, keeping it out of "limp mode". While towing, the Juice lets your engine pull most grades in the mid RPMs with less downshifting and lower EGTs.
When paired with the Attitude CS or CTS monitor, the Edge Juice is primed to squeeze maximum performance from your rig. You can track and tweak many of the parameters while you monitor them on either your touch screen or button-controlled unit. Monitors display up to 8 parameters at one time, including real-time horsepower & torque levels and the included MyStyle software delivers customized power, performance and looks.
And if you grab a CTS model, you can monitor pitch & levels. As a matter of fact, the CTS models can control your off-road accessories at the touch of a button with the optional EAS switch. Best yet, your Juice diesel performance module comes with a 2-year warranty. And, both the Attitude CS and CTS monitors carry a 1-year warranty.
- It is highly recommended that the Juice Performance Module be installed with EGT and boost gauges, or used with the Edge Attitude CS or CTS Monitors.
- The Edge Juice Attitude CS and CTS are designed to be used with Edge Performance Modules. These monitors will not alter settings on their own.
Edge Juice with Attitude CS or CTS Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard M (Easley, SC) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2014 6:16 AM
Good product and easy install. I had the required drill and tap for EGT probe install so no problem for me but might be good idea to tell customers in advance so as not to slow down an installation. I will be delivering new campers to dealers and hope to save fuel and increase power. Testing system with no load gives noticeable power increase as I play with power settings.
Reviewed by Benjamin B (sidney, NE) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2014 2:07 PM
I got the Edge CTS With Attitude, easy to install, im also a long time mechanic. But hardly used directions. Important note... you need to but a tap for the EGT probe. But all around great!! Lots of power and much better MPG!!! BUY IT FOR YOUR CUMMINS!!!
Reviewed by Arlee H (ANTIOCH, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Mar 19, 2014 5:59 PM
Since putting this on my truck I have really seen a improvement in the performance of my truck. Haven't really notice increase mpg yet, but time will tell I hope. but on the power side wow what a major difference.