Edge Juice with Attitude CS or CTS
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 17915
- Ships By 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Edge Juice with Attitude CS and CTS performance modules are custom designed for your year, make and model truck
- Installs easily with no modifications
- Releases massive power gains: up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque
- Increased fuel economy, improved drivability and enhanced performance depends on driving style
- Decreases downshifting during towing
- Choose the color touch screen (CTS) or button-controlled color screen (CS) - both feature full color and high resolution
- Screens feature light a sensitivity meter to increase visibility
- Monitors come with a universal suction cup mount
- Monitor up to eight parameters at a time in bar graph or digital formats
- The Attitude CS and CTS monitors allow on-the-fly adjustability of your Juice and work as a digital gauge, complete with scrolling screens
- CTS models feature G-force, pitch and roll gauges
- Automatic defueling prevents excessive EGT
- Built-in turbo timer allows turbo to cool before your truck shuts off
- User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings increase your driving safety
- MyStyle software (details) included for full customization of your CS or CTS monitor
- Edge includes the Juice module, CS or CTS monitor, univeresal mount and EGT probe
- View and clear diagnostic trouble codes, monitor peak speed and RPM values, measure horsepower & torque levels instantly and record 0-60 and quarter-mile times
- Connect multiple accessories to your CTS monitor with the optional Edge Accessory System (EAS switch sold separately pn# 98609)
- Your Edge Juice module comes with a 1-year warranty
- Packed full of extra features, like one-touch to new screen layouts and a setting for your back up camera (backup camera sold separately)
- The Attitude CS or CTS are both backed by a 1-year warranty
Turn on the Edge Juice module and experience increases up to 180 hp, and 440 ft-lbs of torque (select your vehicle for specific details). Plus, achieve better fuel economy and improved drivability depending on your personal drive style.
Communicating directly with the ECM, the Juice makes real-time adjustments to the engine, transmission and fuel system. What's more, the Juice closely monitors the tranny and decreases power if any slippage is detected, keeping it out of "limp mode". While towing, the Juice lets your engine pull most grades in the mid RPMs with less downshifting and lower EGTs.
When paired with the Attitude CS or CTS monitor, the Edge Juice is primed to squeeze maximum performance from your rig. You can track and tweak many of the parameters while you monitor them on either your touch screen or button-controlled unit. Monitors display up to 8 parameters at one time, including real-time horsepower & torque levels and the included MyStyle software delivers customized power, performance and looks.
And if you grab a CTS model, you can monitor pitch & levels. As a matter of fact, the CTS models can control your off-road accessories at the touch of a button with the optional EAS switch. Best yet, your Juice diesel performance module comes with a 2-year warranty. And, both the Attitude CS and CTS monitors carry a 1-year warranty.
- It is highly recommended that the Juice Performance Module be installed with EGT and boost gauges, or used with the Edge Attitude CS or CTS Monitors.
- The Edge Juice Attitude CS and CTS are designed to be used with Edge Performance Modules. These monitors will not alter settings on their own.
Edge Juice with Attitude CS or CTS Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy M (Smithfield, RI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2015 6:06 AM
I was very nervous purchasing the CTS for my 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins (Automatic) because of all the new electronics on the vehicles. It was very easy to install (about 50 minutes). This unit opens the Cummins right up, like night and day. I have not had any issues with the Edge, no check engine lights etc. I chose to run my wires through the black plate on the firewall, which is where the clutch pedal linkage would be installed on a manual transmission. I prefer to run the Egde on stock timing.
Reviewed by Alan H (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 27, 2015 7:42 AM
I installed the Edge Juice with Attitude CS into my 2005 Duramax by myself. This was a most-of-the-day project and would have been easier with another pair of hands involved, but definitely doable. Having now towed my 5th wheel trailer with the Edge operating, I am pleased with the improvement. I have not operated long enough to really evaluate the mileage change, so cannot yet tell whether that improved, but the truck does tow better with the Edge Juice with Attitude CS.
Reviewed by Daryle S (Woodinville, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 22, 2015 8:17 AM
The perfect system for monitoring all functions of your engine and Allison.
Reviewed by Cory W (LAKE CHARLES, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2015 8:23 PM
I love the edge cts. I put it on my 2015 ram 3500. Made a huge difference even with all the emmissions junk still under the truck. Am very happy there is such a product that gives you all the power needed when towing heavy that is also emmissions friendly. Have highly recommended to all my friends that still have emmissions equipment on there vehicles
Reviewed by Glenn H (Dante, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2015 9:41 PM
All I can say is this truck is a whole new beast. Does not even feel like the same truck. Also being able to monitor what my truck is doing is a definite plus. Install was easy, took about 45 min. Getting the rear injector harness off was the worst part, but not that bad. If you have a cummins this is what you need, you will not regret it. Auto anything was great as usual, was on my doorstep two days after I ordered.
- edge performance
- edge dash pod
- edge evolution programmer reviews
- edge insight
- jeep engine management computer
- power chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- performance chips for chevy trucks
- silverado programmer
- toyota tacoma fender flares
- pickup bed tents
- rain guard for cars
- headlights and taillights