Edge Juice with Attitude CS or CTS
- Ships By 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Edge Juice with Attitude CS and CTS performance modules are custom designed for your year, make and model truck
- Installs easily with no modifications
- Releases massive power gains: up to 180 hp and 440 ft-lbs of torque
- Increased fuel economy, improved drivability and enhanced performance depends on driving style
- Decreases downshifting during towing
- Choose the color touch screen (CTS) or button-controlled color screen (CS) - both feature full color and high resolution
- Screens feature light a sensitivity meter to increase visibility
- Monitors come with a universal suction cup mount
- Monitor up to eight parameters at a time in bar graph or digital formats
- The Attitude CS and CTS monitors allow on-the-fly adjustability of your Juice and work as a digital gauge, complete with scrolling screens
- CTS models feature G-force, pitch and roll gauges
- Automatic defueling prevents excessive EGT
- Built-in turbo timer allows turbo to cool before your truck shuts off
- User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings increase your driving safety
- MyStyle software (details) included for full customization of your CS or CTS monitor
- Edge includes the Juice module, CS or CTS monitor, univeresal mount and EGT probe
- View and clear diagnostic trouble codes, monitor peak speed and RPM values, measure horsepower & torque levels instantly and record 0-60 and quarter-mile times
- Connect multiple accessories to your CTS monitor with the optional Edge Accessory System (EAS switch sold separately pn# 98609)
- Your Edge Juice module comes with a 1-year warranty
- Packed full of extra features, like one-touch to new screen layouts and a setting for your back up camera (backup camera sold separately)
- The Attitude CS or CTS are both backed by a 1-year warranty
Turn on the Edge Juice module and experience increases up to 180 hp, and 440 ft-lbs of torque (select your vehicle for specific details). Plus, achieve better fuel economy and improved drivability depending on your personal drive style.
Communicating directly with the ECM, the Juice makes real-time adjustments to the engine, transmission and fuel system. What's more, the Juice closely monitors the tranny and decreases power if any slippage is detected, keeping it out of "limp mode". While towing, the Juice lets your engine pull most grades in the mid RPMs with less downshifting and lower EGTs.
When paired with the Attitude CS or CTS monitor, the Edge Juice is primed to squeeze maximum performance from your rig. You can track and tweak many of the parameters while you monitor them on either your touch screen or button-controlled unit. Monitors display up to 8 parameters at one time, including real-time horsepower & torque levels and the included MyStyle software delivers customized power, performance and looks.
And if you grab a CTS model, you can monitor pitch & levels. As a matter of fact, the CTS models can control your off-road accessories at the touch of a button with the optional EAS switch. Best yet, your Juice diesel performance module comes with a 2-year warranty. And, both the Attitude CS and CTS monitors carry a 1-year warranty.
- It is highly recommended that the Juice Performance Module be installed with EGT and boost gauges, or used with the Edge Attitude CS or CTS Monitors.
- The Edge Juice Attitude CS and CTS are designed to be used with Edge Performance Modules. These monitors will not alter settings on their own.
Edge Juice with Attitude CS or CTS Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn H (Dante, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 9:41 PM
All I can say is this truck is a whole new beast. Does not even feel like the same truck. Also being able to monitor what my truck is doing is a definite plus. Install was easy, took about 45 min. Getting the rear injector harness off was the worst part, but not that bad. If you have a cummins this is what you need, you will not regret it. Auto anything was great as usual, was on my doorstep two days after I ordered.
Reviewed by Matthew L (Palm Bay, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2015 6:52 AM
sometime after starting a check engine light is on. and the code check function on the edge never opens to give you a engine code. the only way to remove the cel is to put another obdII check tester into the plug after removing the edge and then removing the code.. code was transmission torgue and abs. also defueling is set at 85% but it keeps blinking at 100% right after starting engine for ten mintes if left alone.
Reviewed by Ross N (Elko, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 12, 2015 4:49 AM
Great price. hardest part of install was going through firewall with the large data cables to and from edge unit. Definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Matthew D (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2015 8:18 PM
Purchased about 2 months ago and couldn't be happier with the power delivery this tuner brings. I was really impressed. I would encourage anyone to purchase one of these.
- edge performance
- edge dash pod
- edge evolution programmer reviews
- edge insight
- jeep engine management computer
- power chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- performance chips for chevy trucks
- silverado programmer
- toyota tacoma fender flares
- pickup bed tents
- rain guard for cars
- headlights and taillights