- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Edge EZ Performance Module is custom-engineered for your Power Stroke, Duramax or Cummins diesel
- Unlike other mod chips, the EZ adds horsepower and torque across the power band
- Adds up to an additional 50-60 hp and up to 100 ft/lbs of torque to the Power Stroke
- The EZ for Cummins rigs has 4 levels for up to 40-70 hp and up to 220 ft/lbs of torque
- Duramax engines get up to a 65 hp and 150 ft/lbs torque boost
- Increases fuel economy by up to 10% and improves throttle response
- Brings extra power at lower RPMs to reduce downshifting while towing
- Installs in minutes
- Your Edge EZ Performance Module comes with a 1-year warranty
For your Power Stroke, Cummins or Duramax diesel, EZ does it-and much, much more. The EZ plug-in module by Edge Products attaches to your engine in minutes and starts to perform instantly.
By monitoring RPM, timing, fueling and other parameters, the EZ module adjusts fueling and timing to maximize power output. The EZ's fine adjustments help to increase fuel economy and give you improved throttle response.
Unlike other mod chips, the Edge EZ adds horsepower across the power band over stock engines, giving your truck a boost no matter how you drive. The Edge EZ Performance Module also adds power in the lower RPMs for reduced downshifting while towing your boat or trailer.
Edge expertly designs the EZ for your specific diesel engine, and backs it with a 2-year warranty. Go ahead, the decision is EZ-you'll be cruisin' down the street in your truck with horsepower galore. 1-year warranty.
- Towing: for EZ Modules with multiple power levels, towing should only be done on level 1, or level 2 with light loads only. Towing at maximum power may cause serious transmission damage.
Edge EZ Performance Module Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger V (HULL, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2013 7:46 PM
I never thought technology could be so easy. So easy to install and just a flip of a switch an you can go from good economy to economy plus performance.The mileage keeps going up.
Reviewed by Daniel R (Warner, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Sep 27, 2013 5:41 AM
This Programmer was easy to install and on any setting the gains in horsepower and torque were noticeable. I am very pleased with it.
Reviewed by Doug H (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2013 1:28 PM
The Edge EZ was easy to install and even easier to program: you don't have to program it at all. You set your performance level with a simple 3 position switch.
Reviewed by Michael H (GRANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 25, 2013 6:10 AM
This unit was very easy to install and with the in the cab selector switch it makes it a breeze to switch the settings Has huge gains in torque