- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Designed for your year, make and model vehicle
- Engineered specifically for heavy-towing, work and hauling
- Custom-matched components optimize performance and fuel economy
- Built-in safety features keep temps low and increase durability
- Bolsters torque by up to 219 ft-lb, horsepower by up to 92 ponies, depending on vehicle
- Complete mounting and installation hardware is included in your Stinger Kit
- Includes a comprehensive illustrated installation guide for the do-it-yourselfer
Work or play, give your rig the power to do the job right. Banks' Stinger Bundle is designed just for hard-working, heavy-towing trucks. Banks scraps power-choking factory parts for red-hot performance components, all in one budget-friendly package.
Forget the headache of matching components. The power-freaks at Banks have done the work by bundling intake, exhaust, tuning and turbo upgrades just for your truck. You not only get blazing horsepower and torque, the Stinger helps with fuel economy, too.
Banks isn't about blind power, so each kit's built with safety in mind. While your rig cranks out the juice, rest assured that EGTs are low and reliability's high. After all, Banks-tuned rigs run stronger and live longer!
Everything you need is included in the Stinger Kit. Custom-matched components, mounting and installation hardware, illustrated guide and all the power your rig can handle. Best yet, your Banks Stinger Kit gives you all this without stinging you budget.
- Select vehicle above to see vehicle-specific Stinger Kit components and power gains.
Banks Stinger System Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kirk J (VIENNA, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 27, 2015 4:14 AM
Great kit, very high quality. Installation was very easy. The added power in Sport mode is impressive.
Reviewed by Wendy O (SETAUKET, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 09, 2015 7:34 PM
Previous vehicle was a 2007 Nissan Altima with 3.5 liter engine 6 speed with 275 hp. Car had awesome pickup and I drive like Daisy Duke. Could beat many sports cars of the line and distance. Love everything about the Jeep except the truck had no pickup. My husband searched around internet and found this company. Installation was quick and easy. Made huge difference. Don't have to downshift to first to take off in traffic or pass. Well worth the money.
Reviewed by Larry T (Sullivan, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 18, 2015 7:40 PM
great kit exactly what I was looking for. installation of the cold air was very easy. installing the exhaust was also easy however I did have it welded after installation due to a few small leaks. love the sound now more fun to drive
Reviewed by Terry B (SAUCIER, MS) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Mar 25, 2013 3:59 PM
This system is really working on my truck, the exhaust was a bear to put in, and I have a B&W turnover ball in the bed of my truck and the pipe hits it so I have to modify it a little
Reviewed by Terry I (Hillsboro, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Mar 31, 2011 8:45 AM
THIS IS THE SECOND BANKS SYSTEM I'VE INSTALLED. BOTH OF THEM INSTALLED JUST AS PLANNED. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE GREAT AND THE PRODUCT IS EVERYTHING THEY CLAIM IT TO BE. I WILL AND WOULD BUY BANKS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.
- banks performance chips & programmers
- delphi ac compressor
- diablosport intune i2 tuner
- acdelco cabin air filter
- dodge diesel performance chip
- ford programmers
- lexus license plate frame
- nissan titan chip
- power programmers for chevy
- truck seat covers ford f150
- auto car covers
- auto dash kits
- truck horns