- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Components are specifically grouped to deliver outstanding horsepower, torque and engine efficiency gains
- All kits include the Banks EconoMind Diesel Tuner
- Some kits may include Banks Monster Exhaust, turbo downpipes or Banks’ BigHead Wastegate Actuator (depending on vehicle)
- Banks’ most economical package cranks up to 65 hp and 170 ft-lbs torque (select your vehicle for specific performance gains)
- Punches up turbo response while keeping EGTs in the safety zone
- Banks includes all necessary hardware and installation components
- Includes detailed instructions for a do-it-yourself installation
- 2-year warranty
Git the Git-Kit and put Banks under your hood without blowing a budget gasket. Banks builds the Git-Kit by grouping red-hot components designed to unleash your specific powerplant. The brain behind every Git-Kit is the EconoMind Diesel Tuner. Designed to calibrate fuel delivery and injection timing, the EconoMind tunes low-end torque for stronger acceleration and load-pulling power.
Depending on your vehicle, Banks includes a bevy of performance components as well. Exhaust, downpipes, gauges, Wastegate actuators, filters-whatever the Banks engineers decide your rig needs. Simply choose your vehicle above to see exactly what your kit includes and the power gains you can expect.
Banks makes it easy to net huge gains in horsepower and torque with one kit. All mounting and installation hardware is included in your Banks Git-Kit, and the owner's manual is complete with an illustrated installation guide for you do-it-yourselfers. 2-year warranty.
- Git Kit components may vary slightly depending on your specific year, make and model.
Banks Git-Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Levi V (Prairie City, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2010 11:12 PM
I put this in my 1997 cummins. it definitely did what it says it will. a little over priced because its banks but good quality none the less. autoanything is always the lowest price around though