- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Plug & Play Engine Management System is custom-made to replace your specific sport-compact or performance vehicle's engine control unit (ECU)
- Tune to your heart's content-the Plug & Play EMS offers full control of virtually every engine parameter and setting
- User-managed setting templates are easy to configure and use "quick keys" to access important data
- The AEM Plug & Play stores a sea of data to provide all the engine information you'll ever need
- Load new settings, view data or download parameters created by other users—the Plug & Play interfaces with Windows systems through the serial cable port
- The AEM EMS provides 357 different RPM-specific air/fuel ratio settings applied across the power band
- Available with or without dual-wideband UEGO controllers for the most precise and advanced monitoring of your air/fuel ratio
- Also tweak idle speed, rev limiters, injector fire patterns, wet/dry nitrous control, knock thresholds and traction control
- The Plug & Play EMS comes loaded with 16 dedicated General Purpose Outputs (GPOs) and 7 switch inputs
- Allows full control of many other settings (see "Detailed Info" link above)
- Your Plug & Play EMS is backed by a 1-year warranty
Replace your limiting factory ECU in minutes, and take complete control of virtually every engine parameter under your hood. The AEM Plug & Play Engine Management System is a veritable mad scientist laboratory for tuning your performance vehicle's engine. With thousands of combinations, the tweaking and tuning are limitless!
Use your Windows PC to load new settings for your engine, read data from the built-in data logger, or download fresh parameters accommodating your other performance upgrades.
Boost your power at any RPM. The Plug & Play EMS offers 357 different air/fuel ratio settings specific to rev points, and an optional built-in UEGO controller. Play with 10 different spark fire patterns, 5 rev limiter types and idle speed. Plus, wet or dry nitrous control!
Plan on making changes to your engine? No problem! The AEM forums community has tons of downloadable settings for the taking. See the "Detailed Info" link above for more tunable features information.
- Some adapting hardware may be required for installing the AEM Plug & Play on non-factory forced induction vehicles
- Substituting a stock ECU with a performance-grade replacement invalidates remaining vehicle manufacturer's original warranty