Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 17915
- Ships By 11/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Advanced features and top-of-the-line capabilities have established Flashpaq as the marketplace leader
- Contemporary upgrades and high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics and quality
- Easy-to-read LCD screen and three navigation buttons
- Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic and trouble codes
- Depending on vehicle, the programmer allows you to modify: speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune
- Displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via OBD-II port
- Works with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch the horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. With its advanced and top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to speedily get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed of the limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump even more after install. And, the Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic and trouble codes, shows you what’s happening under the hood, and does it all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1018 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Heath W (GARDNERVILLE, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 3:30 PM
Purchased as an add-on to compliment the addition of a cold air kit and aftermarket exhaust, tried the 87 octane tune, no improvement in performance or fuel mileage, updated to the performance tune with barely noticeable improvement in throttle response and power by judge of seat of the pants. Would not recommend for the cost.
Reviewed by Andrew H (CLARKSBURG, WV) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 6:50 AM
When I bought this I wasn't expecting a miracle, I drive a Wrangler I expect not to get great gas mileage. That said without changing anything else and just using the 87 tune I saw about a .5-1mpg increase in mileage.
Reviewed by Carroll S (Porter, TX) — Tuesday at 5:15 AM
I down loaded the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner on my 2007 V6 Mustang alone with a K&N Coolair filter and air box, a true duel exhaust system with Magaflow mufflers, and will soon add the larger thottle body. What I've already added seems like a different motor.
Reviewed by Roseann W (Las Vegas, NV) — Nov 04, 2014 9:28 PM
I was looking for something to boost my HP and shut off my limiter. Both accomplished. Set it to 91 octane performance mode, and LOVE IT! Power is through the roof! Shift points kick so hard and power throughout the band. Also hit 122mph and slowed. Was limited to 105mph. Gas mileage seems identical in this mode. I have yet to try the other settings - tow, save gas, 87 octane. Running a 6.2 liter with a bunch of bolt ons I figure MPG isn't exactly what I'm looking for. This thing is the best!
Reviewed by cole c (EAGLE RIVER, AK) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Oct 26, 2014 1:13 PM
Programmer did exactly what it said it would. I have tried both the economy and performance tunes. Funny thing is that I get better fuel economy with both tunes. The main function that I like is the ability to adjust shift points at WOT. 4 stars only because product is quite expensive for small power gains. Defiantly worth it if looking to improve fuel economy.