- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost horsepower, torque, throttle response and fuel economy with the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- Boasts advanced features & top-of-the-line capabilities as an industry leader
- Contemporary upgrades & high-grade materials give the case improved ergonomics
- Features an easy-to-read LCD screen & four ample-sized navigation buttons
- Read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes for simple, at-home vehicle maintenance
- Modify your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit, DTC reader and multi-tune (depending on vehicle)
- Clearly displays engine and transmission parameters
- Taps into onboard computer system via convienient under-the-dash OBD-II port
- Compatible with 87 octane, so you can save at the pump
- Includes free online updates from Superchips through your PC
- Superchips backs your Flashpaq Tuner with a 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed against powertrain failure and covered with a special 2-year powertrain warranty
Sure, you could grease up your hands and spend hours working to squeeze a little more performance out of your truck. Or, you could simply plug in the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, press a couple buttons, and watch increases in horsepower, torque and fuel economy fall right into your lap. Boasting advanced, top-of-the line technology, Superchips Flashpaq Tuners are the best way to get your modded or stock rig up to snuff.
The Flashpaq programmer plugs into your ride’s OBD-II port, which is located under the dash for easy access. Once connected, it reprograms your truck's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift points and increase the top speed limiter. And, the tuner is completely updateable—just plug it in to your desktop PC and download the latest settings from Superchips.
This tuner is one of the few of its kind that allows for the use of 87 octane, so you continue to save at the pump after install. Your Flashpaq reads and clears diagnostic or trouble codes and shows you what’s happening under the hood - all on an easy-to-read LCD screen. To top it off, this tuner boasts a 2-year warranty as well as a 2-year powertrain warranty in case of a failure.
- The Superchips Flashpaq is not compatible with Apple computers
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Superchips unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Superchips' programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Customer Reviews
1156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryce K (Gillette, WY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2015 8:52 PM
Works really good! A little confusing at first but you figure it out fast. Noticed an immediate difference! Love it!
Reviewed by Jeff G (MADISON HEIGHTS, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Firebird — Nov 05, 2015 8:12 PM
I have a '99 Trans Am with a 5.7 liter LS1 and the flashpaq does make a difference, but I'm still deciding if what it does is worth $349 bucks or not.
Reviewed by George H (Riverview, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2015 3:51 PM
I bought the Flashpaq tuner for my 2016 Chevy Silverado extended Cab with 5.3 V8 to increase my fuel economy. My normal HWY was 22-23 mpg Coming back from NC to Georgia the truck averaged 27.2 mpg.
Reviewed by Andrew K (Albany, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 03, 2015 8:41 PM
Performing OK so far. Have not road tested for MPG. In town +2-2.5 MPG increase. I would like 3-4 MPG highway? Plenty of power. Before tunes installed in town MPG was 13-14; now 15.5-17.0. Time will tell for all. So far best chip for my F150 Platinum ecoboost V-6.
Reviewed by JOSEPH E (EDEN, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Oct 28, 2015 3:45 PM
2006 GTO, stock. Only tuning options on Flashpaq are a stock tune or a 91 octane tune. The car idles hard, shows O2 sensor problems, and dies after installing either tune. No updates online. Huge waste of money.
- flashback diesel programmer
- superchips flashpaq reviews
- superchips ihawk review
- superchips tirepaq programmer
- ford tuner
- power programmer for dodge
- dodge diesel performance chip
- dodge programmer
- power programmers for chevy
- toyota tundra programmer
- front end bras for cars
- cheap cold air intakes
- discount car mats