Edge Evolution Programmer
- Get a Free Edge Pocket Knife AA With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock your engine's full potential with the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific make, model and year truck or SUV
- Available for both gasoline and diesel powerplants
- Gas models gain up to 35 horsepower and 50 ft lbs of torque
- Diesel rigs experience gains of up to 100 horsepower and 210 ft lbs of torque
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Includes a custom-designed dash-mounted pod for a seamless factory look
- Display, check and clear diagnostic trouble codes with ease
- The Evolution can be updated via USB connection to the internet
- Special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy (depending on driving style)
- Monitor up to 24 vital engine functions (depending on vehicle) on the in-cab display—up to 4 parameters displayed at one time
- Features an easy-to-read adjustable backlit color LED screen
- 3 performance programs let you tune for economy, towing and high performance
- Includes a performance mode that measures 0-60, quarter-mile and reaction times
- Easily reprograms your vehicle to its original stock program for factory servicing and emissions tests
- Sounds an alert when engine parameters reach critical levels
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Your Edge Evolution Performance Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Only the strongest species survive the mean streets and the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer adapts your rig for total domination. Three power levels mutate your truck's performance gene to extract its full potential. And, a backlit LED delivers crucial engine data at a glance.
This advanced tuner modifies both gas and diesel burners for optimum performance. The Evolution delivers double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models; diesel rigs blister the blacktop with triple dividends. Plus, a special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy-if you can keep your foot out of it!
Beyond flashing your ECU with monstrous power, the Evolution's custom pod seamlessly mounts to your dash for a clean factory look. The in-cab display delivers your engine's vitals-keeping you abreast of up to 24 critical parameters like RPM, MPH and EGT depending on model. What's more, Edge backs your Evolution with a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
799 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Froilan S G (Hanalei, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Nov 16, 2014 10:11 AM
I like it so far but I only had it for a few weeks and so far I notice some benefits but curious to see the programmer in the long run. Two things that I think needs attention is for the location the brightness of the screen makes it hard to see at night on the left side when turning left, I have to cover the screen with my hand so the lighting doesn't distract me and so saying that the other draw back is cant tone down the brightness level.
Reviewed by Donald M (CORINTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Oct 29, 2014 9:04 PM
Great tuner, running it in mode 2, way faster/sharper shifts, more power, and my 5.4l 4x4 truck was getting 12.5mpg now getting 14.5-15mpg depending on my foot. Should pay for itself in 3-4 months as many miles as I drive.
Reviewed by karen f (staunton, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-450/550 — Oct 04, 2014 6:56 AM
The unit was easy to install. It is very easy to operate. I wish you could change the program while moving and switch between programs without having reprograming each time. I haven't used it enough to notice any difference yet.
Reviewed by Jacob H (SILT, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2014 8:04 PM
Really great programmer I like how the power is really there now and the shifts contain that built transmission feel just an over all great product have to see how towing mode does haven't towed yet but have used the performance mode and it's awesome
Reviewed by jordon s (PINE KNOT, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Sep 11, 2014 9:32 PM
Overall a great programmer for a mostly stock truck. Pretty simple installation if you take your time. The fact of only being capable of 100hp is not too great but if it's for a daily driver or to just add on a few extra mpg's then it's perfect.