- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock your engine's full potential with the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific make, model and year truck or SUV
- Available for both gasoline and diesel powerplants
- Gas models gain up to 35 horsepower and 50 ft lbs of torque
- Diesel rigs experience gains of up to 100 horsepower and 210 ft lbs of torque
- Actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
- Includes a custom-designed dash-mounted pod for a seamless factory look
- Display, check and clear diagnostic trouble codes with ease
- The Evolution can be updated via USB connection to the internet
- Special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy (depending on driving style)
- Monitor up to 24 vital engine functions (depending on vehicle) on the in-cab display—up to 4 parameters displayed at one time
- Features an easy-to-read adjustable backlit color LED screen
- 3 performance programs let you tune for economy, towing and high performance
- Includes a performance mode that measures 0-60, quarter-mile and reaction times
- Easily reprograms your vehicle to its original stock program for factory servicing and emissions tests
- Sounds an alert when engine parameters reach critical levels
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Your Edge Evolution Performance Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Only the strongest species survive the mean streets and the Edge Evolution Performance Programmer adapts your rig for total domination. Three power levels mutate your truck's performance gene to extract its full potential. And, a backlit LED delivers crucial engine data at a glance.
This advanced tuner modifies both gas and diesel burners for optimum performance. The Evolution delivers double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models; diesel rigs blister the blacktop with triple dividends. Plus, a special mileage tune adjusts for different octane ratings and improves fuel economy-if you can keep your foot out of it!
Beyond flashing your ECU with monstrous power, the Evolution's custom pod seamlessly mounts to your dash for a clean factory look. The in-cab display delivers your engine's vitals-keeping you abreast of up to 24 critical parameters like RPM, MPH and EGT depending on model. What's more, Edge backs your Evolution with a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
817 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kolbe J (CENTRALIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2015 6:11 AM
You can definitely feel the change in horsepower and see the difference in the fuel economy. It's boosted my fuel milage up to 20 mpg on the highway as an average.
Reviewed by Brad W (Grapeview, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Jun 17, 2015 7:40 PM
I am extremely pleased with this purchase and the very noticeable difference in my truck. And I mean huge difference, especially towing. If you're looking for a new truck for more power, save your money. Put this on your current truck and you'll think it is a new truck. Just so you know, the tunes included not only reprogram your engine they also adjust your transmission to compliment the new found power. I highly recommend this product, which I rarely do.
Reviewed by Bryce W (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2015 4:26 AM
I haven't really noticed any of the gains that are supposed to happen. I drove very conservative to see if the MPG would increase in the first stage and didn't notice any difference. I got the same amount of miles to my tank as I did without it. I put the premium had in and ran stage 3 and couldn't even feel the "35 hp" gain. Overall not to satisfied with the product.
Reviewed by Jamie P (RANDALL, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — May 04, 2015 9:33 PM
Auto anything deliversed when they said programmer got me back to stock mpgs I have 285/70 r17 tires 2.5 leveling kit before programmer getting around 11 now 14 but have drove full tank without playing a little bit.