Unichip Performance Chip
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Unichip Performance Chip kit comes with both the module and harness and is custom programmed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- The first control module to maximize performance for both modified and stock vehicles
- Piggybacks on your ECU to modify the signal and resend it to your vehicle's computer-never altering stock settings
- Custom tuning accounts for popular aftermarket modifications like intake and exhaust systems
- Expect sizable gains in horsepower and torque across the entire RPM band
- Along with power and torque, Unichip Performance Chips optimize drivability by precisely mapping ignition and air/fuel timing
- Maximizes fuel mileage at partial throttle for daily driving—maximizes horsepower at full throttle for performance driving
- Invisible to the factory ECU-Unichip Performance Chips never leave a "footprint" and cannot be reflashed by a dealer
- 2 unique timing maps offer varied levels of performance and adjustments for octane ratings
- The Plug n' Play harness features factory plugs and connecters for a seamless fit
- Easily plug the Unichip Performance Chip into your vehicle's ECU in a matter of minutes
- Your Unichip Performance Chip is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Liberate your vehicle and let it run free whether it's stock or modified. Unichip performance chip control modules are built vehicle specific and dyno-tuned for aftermarket mods like cold air intake and performance exhaust. Auto makers saddle their vehicles with sluggish ECU settings to appease the average driver. You're not the average driver-get the Unichip, lift those restrictions and uncage your vehicle's full potential.
Not just a chip, Unichip is a full-functioning computer that safely maximizes performance. The Unichip piggybacks your ECU-plugging right into factory connectors-where it receives, modifies and resends the signal; never altering or reprogramming factory settings. This frees up 100% of your engine's available power 100% of the time.
2 timing maps adjust for octane ratings and desired performance levels with an in-cab switch. You can also expect optimized fuel mileage along with the intense power and torque gains. And, your Unichip Performance Module boasts a 1-year warranty.
- The Unichip works with all types of fuel octanes. Chips for naturally-aspirated vehicles come standard with a low octane & premium octane map loaded. Chips for forced-induction vehicles come standard with a midgrade & premium octane map. Switch between the two at the flip of a switch.
- Learn more about the Unichip! For even more features, benefits and information about the Unichip, click the Detailed Info link above and see the extensive Unichip Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Unichip Performance Chip Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by carl h (LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 24, 2014 8:16 AM
I installed this in my Tacoma truck and when I started the truck lights in the dash lit up and the tach wasn't working. I then redid everything twice with the connectors tight and seated correctly and the same thing happened again. So needless to say I am not happy with this and I had hoped it would help but I will be returning this for a refund.
Reviewed by Randy H (CRESCENT CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 15, 2014 8:30 AM
This thing works like a champ, after install I was totally impressed with the power improvement, made my 4.0 Toyota run like it should.
Reviewed by Skip C (Northampton, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 15, 2014 5:45 AM
The quality is second to none...the fit is also...I can definitely feel the difference...gonna have it tuned and dyno tested...Volant air..j b a long tube headers...4 inch fab tech lift... throttle body spacer....TRD dual exhaust... but wheels... and bush walker flares...
Reviewed by Peter B (Bay Shore, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — Mar 25, 2014 8:32 PM
First off install in an 09 mini was a pain in the as& And the plug in clip fell off and now it's held on by a zip tie Performance is not to noticeable so I'm not even sure if it was programmed correctly
Reviewed by MARCO T (MUNDELEIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jan 22, 2014 10:09 PM
Installed about a week and half ago. So far so good noticed a power increase pretty much in all rpm ranges. Mileage seemed to be better if I keep my foot out of it. Running the more aggressive map and there is no knocking.