Unichip Performance Chip
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Unichip Performance Chip kit comes with both the module and harness and is custom programmed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- The first control module to maximize performance for both modified and stock vehicles
- Piggybacks on your ECU to modify the signal and resend it to your vehicle's computer-never altering stock settings
- Custom tuning accounts for popular aftermarket modifications like intake and exhaust systems
- Expect sizable gains in horsepower and torque across the entire RPM band
- Along with power and torque, Unichip Performance Chips optimize drivability by precisely mapping ignition and air/fuel timing
- Maximizes fuel mileage at partial throttle for daily driving—maximizes horsepower at full throttle for performance driving
- Invisible to the factory ECU-Unichip Performance Chips never leave a "footprint" and cannot be reflashed by a dealer
- 2 unique timing maps offer varied levels of performance and adjustments for octane ratings
- The Plug n' Play harness features factory plugs and connecters for a seamless fit
- Easily plug the Unichip Performance Chip into your vehicle's ECU in a matter of minutes
- Your Unichip Performance Chip is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Liberate your vehicle and let it run free whether it's stock or modified. Unichip performance chip control modules are built vehicle specific and dyno-tuned for aftermarket mods like cold air intake and performance exhaust. Auto makers saddle their vehicles with sluggish ECU settings to appease the average driver. You're not the average driver-get the Unichip, lift those restrictions and uncage your vehicle's full potential.
Not just a chip, Unichip is a full-functioning computer that safely maximizes performance. The Unichip piggybacks your ECU-plugging right into factory connectors-where it receives, modifies and resends the signal; never altering or reprogramming factory settings. This frees up 100% of your engine's available power 100% of the time.
2 timing maps adjust for octane ratings and desired performance levels with an in-cab switch. You can also expect optimized fuel mileage along with the intense power and torque gains. And, your Unichip Performance Module boasts a 1-year warranty.
- The Unichip works with all types of fuel octanes. Chips for naturally-aspirated vehicles come standard with a low octane & premium octane map loaded. Chips for forced-induction vehicles come standard with a midgrade & premium octane map. Switch between the two at the flip of a switch.
- Learn more about the Unichip! For even more features, benefits and information about the Unichip, click the Detailed Info link above and see the extensive Unichip Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Unichip Performance Chip Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Mar 19, 2015 10:13 AM
The Unichip installed in my 2012 Tundra 4.6 improved horsepower from the first step on the gas. The install was easy and only took about an hour of my Saturday. I recommend this product to anyone in the market for more performance.
Reviewed by Robert L (Muncie, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 18, 2015 6:31 AM
I installed it myself in under 40 minutes, very easy. The only issue was space, and jamming all the cables back in so the glove box will still close. With Cold air intake, cat back exhaust, it makes a huge difference in low end torque for hauling, and just so much smoother running all around. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Joseph B (Vallejo, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 23, 2015 9:47 PM
Absolutely wonderful! This Chip along with my Volant Cold Air intake with ram air scoop and Flowmaster Exhaust make my truck sound amazing! Install was a little difficult but that was due to the design of the truck. I had a hard time getting my big old hands into the very small workspace.
Reviewed by Wesley N (Ocean City, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia — Feb 04, 2015 4:09 AM
My truck has 275k on it but just didn't have what it used to.... It does now !!And then some. Be sure to add exhaust, cold air intake and throttle body spacer.
Reviewed by carl h (LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 24, 2014 8:16 AM
I installed this in my Tacoma truck and when I started the truck lights in the dash lit up and the tach wasn't working. I then redid everything twice with the connectors tight and seated correctly and the same thing happened again. So needless to say I am not happy with this and I had hoped it would help but I will be returning this for a refund.