- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Unichip Performance Chip kit comes with both the module and harness and is custom programmed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- The first control module to maximize performance for both modified and stock vehicles
- Piggybacks on your ECU to modify the signal and resend it to your vehicle's computer-never altering stock settings
- Custom tuning accounts for popular aftermarket modifications like intake and exhaust systems
- Expect sizable gains in horsepower and torque across the entire RPM band
- Along with power and torque, Unichip Performance Chips optimize drivability by precisely mapping ignition and air/fuel timing
- Maximizes fuel mileage at partial throttle for daily driving—maximizes horsepower at full throttle for performance driving
- Invisible to the factory ECU-Unichip Performance Chips never leave a "footprint" and cannot be reflashed by a dealer
- 2 unique timing maps offer varied levels of performance and adjustments for octane ratings
- The Plug n' Play harness features factory plugs and connecters for a seamless fit
- Easily plug the Unichip Performance Chip into your vehicle's ECU in a matter of minutes
- Your Unichip Performance Chip is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Liberate your vehicle and let it run free whether it's stock or modified. Unichip performance chip control modules are built vehicle specific and dyno-tuned for aftermarket mods like cold air intake and performance exhaust. Auto makers saddle their vehicles with sluggish ECU settings to appease the average driver. You're not the average driver-get the Unichip, lift those restrictions and uncage your vehicle's full potential.
Not just a chip, Unichip is a full-functioning computer that safely maximizes performance. The Unichip piggybacks your ECU-plugging right into factory connectors-where it receives, modifies and resends the signal; never altering or reprogramming factory settings. This frees up 100% of your engine's available power 100% of the time.
2 timing maps adjust for octane ratings and desired performance levels with an in-cab switch. You can also expect optimized fuel mileage along with the intense power and torque gains. And, your Unichip Performance Module boasts a 1-year warranty.
- The Unichip works with all types of fuel octanes. Chips for naturally-aspirated vehicles come standard with a low octane & premium octane map loaded. Chips for forced-induction vehicles come standard with a midgrade & premium octane map. Switch between the two at the flip of a switch.
- Learn more about the Unichip! For even more features, benefits and information about the Unichip, click the Detailed Info link above and see the extensive Unichip Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Unichip Performance Chip Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by sink n (ANTELOPE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 22, 2016 5:18 PM
The quality of this product is great. Instruction was very easy to follow. Noticed 3 mpg better on the city. I actually got 4 mpg better on the highway. Definitely notice the quicker response on throttle body and definitely noticed the HP gained. Not exactly sure how many HP at the Wheels. Goo products and recommend to buy.
Reviewed by Sean Z (ALPHARETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Apr 05, 2016 9:39 PM
I'm going to be completely honest-the thought of messing around with my car's ecu is quite frightening. I do however understand the importance of a proper tune, particularly if I'm to be adding aftermarket parts to my car. The Unichip's appeal to me was that I did NOT have to know anything about tuning...but if I wanted to later on, I could purchase some additional things. This gives me a perfect baseline tune for future tinkering and a better drive.
Reviewed by Bryon S (ELIZABETHTON, TN) — Mar 07, 2016 7:18 AM
This unichip was by far the best performance upgrade I have installed on my tundra it really unleashed the potential of the 5.7 not only has the power and torque gained tremendously but the gas mileage has increased in BOTH settings at least 2-3 more mpg's I have not had it installed long enough to try out the mpg's in gas saving mode because I'am enjoying it so much in the performance mode...I recommend this chip to tundra owners.Respectfully SSG Bryan Stout
Reviewed by Troy L (Snohomish, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti FX45 — Feb 02, 2016 6:28 AM
1st of all they sent me the wrong installation instructions and after looking around on the internet I found installation instructions. Still the area they expect you to put the main unit there isn't room to put it, so u have to put it up in back and zip tie it to other structure.
Reviewed by David D (Henderson, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Jan 31, 2016 9:00 PM
Received a very professional built unichip as described. Instructions were easy to understand and packaging was also a sign of the pride put into this product. Immediately noticed the difference ,exactly what I had hoped-for thank you