Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1145 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joseph f (SUMTER, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 9:12 AM
plug and play...this tuner literally unleahed the beast in my Silverado. I deleted the AFM system, set shift firmness to 50%, and tires set to 35"!! She RIPS down the road now. No irregular shift going downhill!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT is my MPG went from a dead on 11.5MPG to 15MPG. ALL is perfect now!!! BUY ONE< YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed by Roger B (ELKHART, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Tahoe — Wednesday at 8:12 PM
Really woke up my tahoe feels more like stock now since I added 34" tires can now actually break them lose mileage went from mid 12s to mid 15s
Reviewed by Julie M (BLUE SPRINGS, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 8:07 AM
I thought it was very easy to install, as well as uninstall. I wanted to see the difference between installing/uninstall. I have lots more horse power, better gas mileage. Overall Love it! Yes I am also a girl! Julie
Reviewed by Roger B (ROYSE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 6:02 AM
After installing larger tires I was able to reclaim the lost power with the tuner and tire adjustments. Easy to use but needs better documentation. Seems cheaply built but since it's not used often it should be fine.
Reviewed by Ned R (Granbury, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 20, 2015 9:23 AM
My 07 Avalanche is used for most of our travel as well as pulling our 21' travel trailer. I was very disappointed in the Avalanche power above 50 mph. The programmer has allowed me to pull the trailer about 10 mph faster and has increased my fuel mileage by 1 mpg. I did also add a K&N air intake. Now pulling the trailer is pretty easy. I also get improved mileage around town.