- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1245 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John E (BAKER, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 24, 2015 10:02 PM
It was a simple install out of the box. Plugged it in and went through the options and boom! Like a different truck. Only setback is I wish there was more information provided on setting the shift points. All in all you get the bang for your buck. It's a good programmer for someone like me that didn't want to deal with a computer and all the downloading involved in other programmers. Order, install, burn rubber.
Reviewed by Kelly D (Benton, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 22, 2015 9:32 AM
Drastically helped the power my 5.3 motor wasable to deliver. Much easier to accelerate and merge into heavy traffic, and improved gas mileage, as well. Pleased with my purchase.
Reviewed by james h (Lamar, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Sep 15, 2015 8:32 PM
Found the programmer to be easy to use and made realistic gains in the part throttle range. For all out runs it would likely take a stopwatch to tell the difference but for the price the gains received in real world driving are well worth it and likely to put a smile on your face. Note: 2006 Nissan Titan with Gibson Metal Mulisha exhaust (highly recommend) and Spectre Cold Air Intake (recommend) These 3 items have made a truck that sounds and feels noticeably more powerful than stock.