Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock every ounce of power in your ride with the Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
- Custom-tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- Instant gains in horsepower, torque and MPG
- Keeps temps low to prevent damage, but doesn’t de-fuel
- Tow up to 10,000 lbs without losing pep
- Run tires up to 54” with Max Energy’s odometer and speedometer corrections
- Raises your top speed limiter and rev limiter (depends on vehicle)
- Hypertech’s programmer reads and clears annoying trouble codes
- For use with either regular or premium fuel (as vehicle permits)
- Online updates and tunes available—USB connector and cable included
- Simple navigation and control with just four buttons
- Your Hyptertech Max Energy Programmer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover what it’s like to run on max energy. In as few as 10 minutes, Hypertech’s Max Energy Programmer reprograms your ride for the ultimate spark – you can gain up to 176 horsepower on your stock diesel rig, or up to 57 ponies on your gas-fueled beast. Expertly-mapped tuning means that your hp doesn’t decrease, no matter the RPM you’re running. Plus, the Hyper Tech Tuner keeps temps low without the de-fueling that kills momentum.
Feel the crackle of power beneath the hood and enjoy increases in torque and MPGs. You don’t even need to stress about changing fuel because Max Energy Tuners are packed with programming for premium or regular fuel. And, for qualifying vehicles, your speedometer and odometer are adjustable to accommodate tires up to 54” in size. If your tires’ speed rating is higher than stock, the Max Energy provides the option to up your speed limiter.
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers always optimize your transmission settings so you’re in the right gear. Keep it up to date by hooking it up to your PC, via the included USB cable, and downloading all the best tunes and updates online. You can return to stock settings at any time if you get tired of your custom tune. Hypertech covers your Max Energy with the protection of a Lifetime Warranty.
- See what the Max Energy can do for your ride! Select your vehicle above for a specific list of the adjustments available in your Max Energy. Rev limiter, tire size, transmission and fuel octane adjustment capabilities vary by model.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Hypertech unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Hypertech's programming.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Customer Reviews
1123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan N (Stayton, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy C/K 1500 — Thursday at 7:43 AM
This is the first time I have used this product. It was easy to install and it has given my 1999 Silverado 1500 quite a bit more pep. We will see how things progress over time. Excellent customer service from this business. I will come back in the future.
Reviewed by Kendall M (SALINAS, CA) — Dec 12, 2014 12:27 AM
I used the premium fuel setting, 100% shift firmness, recalibrated my Speedo, up'ed the rev limiter and shift points and the speed limiter and it only took five 5mins and I can definitely feel the difference. IT was as big of a difference as my cold air intake worth It! I can also feel more power even when it's not wide open!
Reviewed by Steve M (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 09, 2014 12:38 PM
Great product! Corrected turbo lag and shift point caused by 33" tires. I got my mileage back to 16-22 mpg.
Reviewed by scott k (chino valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Dec 07, 2014 9:34 AM
Well performance not much to really speak of , it really only does one thing which is the shift points on the Allison transmission other wise not any where near the price or the hypw
Reviewed by michael v (SELMA, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Dec 06, 2014 6:25 AM
The increase in power was instantaneous. As for saving fuel it gives me 2 extra mpg when I tow