- Ships Between 8/28 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Six-Gun Tuner primes your diesel rig for massive torque and power gains
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Six levels of change-on-the-fly power for hair-trigger power adjustments
- Specifically calibrated for racing and street sport
- Tunes pulse width, timing and fuel pressure
- Use as a stand-alone tuner, with Banks' in-cab switch, or with the Banks IQ Dashboard PC
- When paired with your IQ Dashboard PC, the Six-Gun becomes a complete performance command center
- Maximizes output of your other mods like performance intake and exhaust
- Packed with safety features to protect your powerplant from damage
- Temperature-based fuel-limiting control
- Torque converter and clutch lockup protection
- Detects and controls transmission slip
- Provides cold-engine protection
- Your Banks Six-Gun Tuner is backed by a 2-year warranty
If you aim to drop the competition, don't show up with a pea-shooter. Pack the Banks Six-Gun Diesel Tuner and your rig's strapped with 6-levels of on on-the-fly power. By pulling the trigger on weak factory settings, Banks loads your powerplant for high-performance. Plus, an arsenal of built-in safety features keeps your trusty sidearm protected.
The Six Gun is available in several configurations. Use it alone, with the 6-level in-cab switch, or pair it with your Banks IQ Dashboard PC for the ultimate vehicle command center. Holster this peacemaker with performance mods like intake and exhaust and stake your claim as the fastest gun in the west. With Banks on your hip, you pack the firepower to face any showdown.
Got an itchy trigger-finger for a high-caliber shot of power and torque? The Banks Six Gun Tuner's a sure-shot. From extreme performance gains to an unmatched combination of safety and versatility, the Six-Gun packs a powerful charge. Best yet, Banks provides cover with a 2-year warranty.
- Banks strongly recommends airflow improvements like intake and exhaust to achieve stated horsepower and torque gains.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Banks Six-Gun Tuner Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael d (BRIDGEVIEW, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2015 9:07 AM
I bought this for my 04 Chevy lb7 and you can notice the difference right away
Reviewed by John K (WILKES BARRE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Dec 08, 2013 4:34 AM
I have my tuner set to the fuel saver and I am getting 2 miles a gallon better mi leage anything helps
Reviewed by Brad B (Yuma, CO) — Oct 15, 2012 6:32 AM
Overall its a worthwhile product if you want your truck to get around like a sports car...and the only tuner thathat mentions protecting your drive train
Reviewed by Travis W (Valdosta, GA) — Mar 28, 2012 6:40 AM
very easy to install took less than an hour by myself to do. Most noticeable power gain without load is setting 3. Worth the money and would defiantly recommend to others looking for easy power increase.
Reviewed by Justin M (Beulaville, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Nov 20, 2011 4:44 AM
I got the six gun the beginning of Nov. It still doesn't work. I called banks directly and there customer service is good. After trading out a few parts I'm hoping it works. As for now I can honestly say I don't care for it. Maybe a few months after I got it ill be able to get it to work