- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keeps your odometer on track and speedometer in check
- Allows speedometer and odometer recalibration for tire size and gear swaps
- Automatically keeps speedometer and odometer calibrated as required by law
- Choose the Speedometer Calibrator or the In-Line Calibrator Module (depends on vehicle)
- Both units includes software CD and USB cable
- Your Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep your calibrations in check with the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator. Monster mudders, custom rims and aftermarket gear swaps are great for your rig's performance and style, but the vehicle's brain still thinks you're rolling stock. And, that means your odometer and speedometer calibrations are way off.
To instantly dial-in your speedometer and odometer, the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator plugs into your OBD-II port, or the in-line module connects right to your instrument cluster. No more false mileage added to your tumblers which affects resale value. And, no more blasting the speed limit—by accident of course—which leads to expensive speeding tickets.
Beyond keeping your speedo in check, the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator also reads and clears annoying trouble codes—putting an end to costly diagnostic work (inline module does not). Plus, your Calibrator is easy to update, via the internet, so you always have the latest and greatest programs. And best yet, your Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Software Compatibility: Hypertech Max Energy Programmer is compatable with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP; however, it is not compatible with Macs.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry L (Killen, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 12, 2016 8:34 PM
Put 3.73 gears in 2010 Siverado. Dealer could not calibrate speedometer. Did myself with Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator. Well pleased.
Reviewed by Ken U (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2016 8:52 AM
Unit is pretty straight forward and works well. Had to play with the tire size twice before getting speedometer to read correctly. Note my tires from Manufacture said 34.6" and my final input into unit was 34.00" and the speedo is all good. Just remember to reset your vehicle back to stock if taking it to the auto shop if they're gonna plug into the OBD because if you don't it'll erase your settings and your hyper unit will no longer be operable for your vehicle..
Reviewed by Brian M (MCHENRY, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 22, 2016 5:46 AM
The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator worked perfectly on my 2015 Ram. I have 37" tires, and was able to adjust for the increased size. Speedo is now accurate.
Reviewed by Casey W (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 05, 2016 6:52 PM
Easy to install. First one sent was sent in error as it was a previous return as damage and sent back to stock. Customer service at Hypertech was excellent. Sent replacement and had it within 2 days with a return label already filled out for first shipment.
- buy hypertech programmer
- hypertech max energy power programmer
- bully dog gt tuner
- superchips tirepaq programmer
- jeep engine management computer
- dodge diesel performance
- ford diesel programmers
- chevy truck programmers
- hypertech speedometer calibrator tundra
- nissan titan gas mileage
- spyder nerf bars
- luggage carriers for autos
- dee zee truck bed rail caps 8 foot