- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mounts on factory A-pillar for easy reading
- Custom-molded to fit your diesel truck
- Choose speaker option for GM with stock A-pillar speaker
- Designed specifically to hold the Bully Dog PMT, but optional adapter allows it to work with the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner and Bully Dog Fuel Economy Monitor
- Can be painted to match vehicle’s interior
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defect
Gaze into the face of power with the Bully Dog A-Pillar Mount. Forget fumbling with your Bully Dog PMT or tuner. This mount secures your power programmer in a convenient location for easy reading.
The Bully Dog A-Pillar Mount fits snugly over your factory A-pillar. Custom-molded to your truck's design, this pillar mount fits like a perfectly tailored glove. And, its durable design was specifically made to lock in your Bully Dog with an iron grip.
You can always trust Bully Dog to come up big on performance. But, they also feed your need for style. That's why the Bully Dog A-Pillar Mount features a sleek body. Plus, it can be painted to match your vehicle's interior. And, with the optional adapter, your A-Pillar Mount can work with the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner and the Bully Dog Fuel Economy Monitor. What's more, your mount is backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defect.
Bully Dog A-Pillar Mount Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael T (Carol Stream, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 23, 2016 9:01 PM
Excellent color match and had everything needed to install the GT Platinum and hide the connection cable.
Reviewed by Richard P (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 07, 2016 11:47 PM
Color and texture doesn't match the factory pieces above and below where this units attaches.
Reviewed by Charles D (DESTREHAN, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Feb 27, 2015 4:28 AM
Fits exactly like it's supposed too. Color match to my truck and Autoanything was correct when they say they price match.
Reviewed by mark c (BATAVIA, OH) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Dec 09, 2014 8:14 PM
Bought this for my 2000 chevy silverado fit nice but you have to drill holes for the push in clips and keep in mind it only comes in black you have to color make it to your interior.
- bully dog performance chips & programmers
- garage door bottom seals
- hypertech econ review
- niche invert wheels
- jeep engine management computer
- honda car floor mats
- dodge diesel performance chip
- edge evolution programmer f150
- scion xb floor mats
- toyota tundra performance chips
- pickup truck bed tent
- bra for car
- cheap car floor mats