- Save 15% Use Promo Code TUNE
- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer provides all the top power applications in one place
- High-resolution, full-color touchscreen
- Customizable and pre-made gauge layouts
- Programmable LED lights
- 5-volt input allows multiple aftermarket accessory hook-ups
- Holds up to five custom tunes
- Racing mode lets users see 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes on any supported OBD-II vehicle
- Tune more than one vehicle
- Includes all necessary equipment including right angle OBD-II connector, USB to mini USB cable, software installation disc and quick start guide
- Suction cup mount included
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle from factory-settings to custom-tuned and back with the DiabloSport Trinity T-1000. With every application at your fingertips, the Trinity offers canned and customizable tunes, up-to 45 gauge layouts at once, analog input for additional sensors, racing mode and code clearing. Pre-loaded with tunes for gas and diesel vehicles, the T-1000 can take any car or truck to the next level of performance.
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is specifically designed to increase your power and fuel economy, while maintaining a copy of your vehicle’s factory data for future restoration. The Trinity T-1000 taps into your vehicle’s internal computer through the OBD-II port and uses it to calibrate the most precise tunes. The Trinity T-1000 uses that same port to clear out every trouble code that your vehicle throws and provides a full text description for diagnosis.
Monitor and control every tweak from the high-resolution color touchscreen while you flip through gauge pages, create custom layouts or choose from pre-made gauge layouts - eliminating the need to ever buy another gauge. Put your power to the test in Racing mode and get your 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times. See what other gear heads have to say about the T-1000 – DiabloSport Trinity reviews speak for themselves. Your Trinity T-1000 is packed with a 1-Year Warranty.
- The DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer will not work with Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Applications whose owners have had the Customer Satisfaction Program 11B23 performed by Ford on their truck
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer Customer Reviews
199 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by matthew c (TORRINGTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2016 6:13 AM
Only problem I had was installing the file on my computer. After that it was a breeze and yes the support team was helpful and polite. You get what you pay for so for me the price is rite. The touch screen could be a bit more responsive other than that, GREAT!!! programmer. My 2010 regular cab TRX4 4x4 with the 4.7 blows my buddy's 2015 Hemi out of the water after dual exhaust,intake,performance plugs,throttle body spacer. thumbs up for Diablo.
Reviewed by Brawney S (GREENFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Jun 23, 2016 10:52 PM
I like the trinity just for the price I wish it had more than just the 91 and 93 octane performance tunes but besides that it seems like a great product
Reviewed by Shayne P (Milford, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2016 11:48 AM
I was skeptical about purchasing product after reading reviews and issues with my vehicle. I made sure product was up to date with latest software before I tried, and have had no problems. Definitely more power, and shifting is vastly improved. I am running performance tune and have not seen much drop in MPG from stock. Very impressed and I would recommend
Reviewed by Angelica D (ROSWELL, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2016 11:05 AM
You can feel the difference right away after installing the diablo tune using 90 octane. not so great on the cheap stuff but its worth the money easy to install and to play with no more lag after punching the throttle best part is the custom tune it really wakes up the engine