- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18810
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer provides all the top power applications in one place
- High-resolution, full-color touchscreen
- Customizable and pre-made gauge layouts
- Programmable LED lights
- 5-volt input allows multiple aftermarket accessory hook-ups
- Holds up to five custom tunes
- Racing mode lets users see 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes on any supported OBD-II vehicle
- Tune more than one vehicle
- Includes all necessary equipment including right angle OBD-II connector, USB to mini USB cable, software installation disc and quick start guide
- Suction cup mount included
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle from factory-settings to custom-tuned and back with the DiabloSport Trinity T-1000. With every application at your fingertips, the Trinity offers canned and customizable tunes, up-to 45 gauge layouts at once, analog input for additional sensors, racing mode and code clearing. Pre-loaded with tunes for gas and diesel vehicles, the T-1000 can take any car or truck to the next level of performance.
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is specifically designed to increase your power and fuel economy, while maintaining a copy of your vehicle’s factory data for future restoration. The Trinity T-1000 taps into your vehicle’s internal computer through the OBD-II port and uses it to calibrate the most precise tunes. The Trinity T-1000 uses that same port to clear out every trouble code that your vehicle throws and provides a full text description for diagnosis.
Monitor and control every tweak from the high-resolution color touchscreen while you flip through gauge pages, create custom layouts or choose from pre-made gauge layouts - eliminating the need to ever buy another gauge. Put your power to the test in Racing mode and get your 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times. See what other gear heads have to say about the T-1000 – DiabloSport Trinity reviews speak for themselves. Your Trinity T-1000 is packed with a 1-Year Warranty.
- The DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer will not work with Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Applications whose owners have had the Customer Satisfaction Program 11B23 performed by Ford on their truck
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer Customer Reviews
183 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james n (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Jan 24, 2016 3:39 AM
Great product saw an increase of fuel mileage in 93 octane and performance boost. 2013 challenger rt, runs smoother and more efficient. Little pricey but I feel it's worth it.
Reviewed by William S (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 22, 2016 7:16 AM
I would definitely recommend this tuner/programmer to any car enthusiast that is looking to improve performance in their car. I will say that the canned tunes (the ones that are preloaded on the Trinity) did improve my car (Jeep SRT), but nothing like a custom tune that you can get from someone who knows what they are doing or one you can get when dynoing your car. The interface and software was really easy to use as well as the logging for the custom tuner.
Reviewed by vincent c (KENNER, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Charger — Jan 08, 2016 9:27 PM
I bought mine in May of 2015 for my 2011 Dodge Charger. It was awesome. There was a few adjustments I'd like to have been able to do that it didn't feature for my car. But other than that, I loved it. One day I plugged it in and the screen just lit up with no display, a blueish black color. I plugged it into the computer. Same result. And just to add in one more comment for everyone, it feels pretty cheaply made. But it worked very well. (For the time that it did.)
Reviewed by Curtis M (SPANAWAY, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Jan 07, 2016 8:39 PM
Selected it for my 2012 Challenger SRT 393. Noticible increase in throttle response through mod tange. It a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for