DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer
- Ships By 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer provides all the top power applications in one place
- High-resolution, full-color touchscreen
- Customizable and pre-made gauge layouts
- Programmable LED lights
- 5-volt input allows multiple aftermarket accessory hook-ups
- Holds up to five custom tunes
- Racing mode lets users see 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes on any supported OBD-II vehicle
- Tune more than one vehicle
- Includes all necessary equipment including right angle OBD-II connector, USB to mini USB cable, software installation disc and quick start guide
- Suction cup mount included
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle from factory-settings to custom-tuned and back with the DiabloSport Trinity T-1000. With every application at your fingertips, the Trinity offers canned and customizable tunes, up-to 45 gauge layouts at once, analog input for additional sensors, racing mode and code clearing. Pre-loaded with tunes for gas and diesel vehicles, the T-1000 can take any car or truck to the next level of performance.
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is specifically designed to increase your power and fuel economy, while maintaining a copy of your vehicle’s factory data for future restoration. The Trinity T-1000 taps into your vehicle’s internal computer through the OBD-II port and uses it to calibrate the most precise tunes. The Trinity T-1000 uses that same port to clear out every trouble code that your vehicle throws and provides a full text description for diagnosis.
Monitor and control every tweak from the high-resolution color touchscreen while you flip through gauge pages, create custom layouts or choose from pre-made gauge layouts - eliminating the need to ever buy another gauge. Put your power to the test in Racing mode and get your 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times. See what other gear heads have to say about the T-1000 – DiabloSport Trinity reviews speak for themselves. Your Trinity T-1000 is packed with a 1-Year Warranty.
- The DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer will not work with Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Applications whose owners have had the Customer Satisfaction Program 11B23 performed by Ford on their truck
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mallory R (MEMPHIS, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Wednesday at 12:03 PM
Installing the Trinity was so easy! I thought I was going to have trouble doing the installation, but no it was very easy!
Reviewed by Jared N (ST. PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Wednesday at 4:55 AM
This was no issue on my end but, your average user would've been confused upon installation of the drivers using the CDRom when the drivers could not be located by Windows. No problem, downloaded from the website and all was normal. Interface works well, adjustable parameters are next to none. My first experience with an American car, or any car that isn't tuned by rewriting the entire ECU.
Reviewed by joshua k (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2015 7:00 AM
I have a 2008 f150 fx4 5.4 V8. I noticed an immediate change performance wise. It put me back in my seat. Gas mileage wise havent tried that part yet. But if your looking for something to give you a little extra pickup this is what you want.
Reviewed by Larry P (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jan 16, 2015 8:36 PM
Bought it christmas for my wife its january 16 still not working rite makes car run in third gear computer freaks out when it does install and being on west coast makes it hard to contact during our business hours I hope things work out one day!
Reviewed by Nicole T (Somerville, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Jan 03, 2015 1:47 PM
So I have to call and get a flash update but it didn't tell me that. I had to get on their forum. Hopefully Wednesday this thing will be installed.