- Ships By 7/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer provides all the top power applications in one place
- High-resolution, full-color touchscreen
- Customizable and pre-made gauge layouts
- Programmable LED lights
- 5-volt input allows multiple aftermarket accessory hook-ups
- Holds up to five custom tunes
- Racing mode lets users see 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes on any supported OBD-II vehicle
- Tune more than one vehicle
- Includes all necessary equipment including right angle OBD-II connector, USB to mini USB cable, software installation disc and quick start guide
- Suction cup mount included
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle from factory-settings to custom-tuned and back with the DiabloSport Trinity T-1000. With every application at your fingertips, the Trinity offers canned and customizable tunes, up-to 45 gauge layouts at once, analog input for additional sensors, racing mode and code clearing. Pre-loaded with tunes for gas and diesel vehicles, the T-1000 can take any car or truck to the next level of performance.
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is specifically designed to increase your power and fuel economy, while maintaining a copy of your vehicle’s factory data for future restoration. The Trinity T-1000 taps into your vehicle’s internal computer through the OBD-II port and uses it to calibrate the most precise tunes. The Trinity T-1000 uses that same port to clear out every trouble code that your vehicle throws and provides a full text description for diagnosis.
Monitor and control every tweak from the high-resolution color touchscreen while you flip through gauge pages, create custom layouts or choose from pre-made gauge layouts - eliminating the need to ever buy another gauge. Put your power to the test in Racing mode and get your 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times. See what other gear heads have to say about the T-1000 – DiabloSport Trinity reviews speak for themselves. Your Trinity T-1000 is packed with a 1-Year Warranty.
- The DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer will not work with Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Applications whose owners have had the Customer Satisfaction Program 11B23 performed by Ford on their truck
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott P (FORT CAMPBELL, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Jun 12, 2015 9:21 AM
The Diablo Trinity T-1000 is good I guess for the options is has. As far as performance and horsepower gains, I can't really tell a difference to be Honest. To me it's not worth the price and much it cost. I'm not sure if I would recommend this product to another person, because I wouldn't want them to waste their money, and I get blamed for it.
Reviewed by Aric M (Hanna city, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 02, 2015 3:30 PM
This was pretty good programmer i could really tell the difference in acceleration and power. I have not had it long so still unsure of mpg gains but it seems like a tank of gas goes further than before. Was a bit expensive but at 20% off had to try it!
Reviewed by John O (Bennington, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2015 11:56 AM
Installed the 91 octane tune on my 2014 Ram 1500 and yes I did feel a difference but not a 600 dollar difference. I plan on getting a custom tune from Hemifever tuning to make the thing worth its money. Its cool that you can take off the speed limiter and adjust a lot of things to you needs. I would recommend buying this through Hemifever.com with their tune already preloaded on it instead of just using the diablo pre-set tunes.
Reviewed by Jeremy C (Mabank, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 17, 2015 9:47 AM
overall appearance and ease of use is great. I purchased this to get better fuel mileage and more power for pulling trailers. The first time tank if fuel I used with the 93 octane tune was a little better. For the long run it will take 45,000 miles for this thing to pay for its self. I've only seen 1/2 mpg increase. I added it with a K &N CAI and definitely do not like the intake. I cannot get the manufacturer to respond to perform tunes. Also it is NOT compatible with Mac products.