- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer provides all the top power applications in one place
- High-resolution, full-color touchscreen
- Customizable and pre-made gauge layouts
- Programmable LED lights
- 5-volt input allows multiple aftermarket accessory hook-ups
- Holds up to five custom tunes
- Racing mode lets users see 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes on any supported OBD-II vehicle
- Tune more than one vehicle
- Includes all necessary equipment including right angle OBD-II connector, USB to mini USB cable, software installation disc and quick start guide
- Suction cup mount included
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle from factory-settings to custom-tuned and back with the DiabloSport Trinity T-1000. With every application at your fingertips, the Trinity offers canned and customizable tunes, up-to 45 gauge layouts at once, analog input for additional sensors, racing mode and code clearing. Pre-loaded with tunes for gas and diesel vehicles, the T-1000 can take any car or truck to the next level of performance.
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer is specifically designed to increase your power and fuel economy, while maintaining a copy of your vehicle’s factory data for future restoration. The Trinity T-1000 taps into your vehicle’s internal computer through the OBD-II port and uses it to calibrate the most precise tunes. The Trinity T-1000 uses that same port to clear out every trouble code that your vehicle throws and provides a full text description for diagnosis.
Monitor and control every tweak from the high-resolution color touchscreen while you flip through gauge pages, create custom layouts or choose from pre-made gauge layouts - eliminating the need to ever buy another gauge. Put your power to the test in Racing mode and get your 0-60, 0-100, and ¼ mile times. See what other gear heads have to say about the T-1000 – DiabloSport Trinity reviews speak for themselves. Your Trinity T-1000 is packed with a 1-Year Warranty.
- The DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer will not work with Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Applications whose owners have had the Customer Satisfaction Program 11B23 performed by Ford on their truck
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer Customer Reviews
204 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JAMES C (Port Jefferson Station, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Corvette — Nov 20, 2016 7:24 PM
This will be the third Diablo Sport Predator Computer I have purchased. . 2005 Corvette . 2009 Challenger SRT8 . Present 2016 Corvette Stingray. I have never encountered a problem with any of these programmers yet. The Corvette has not been installed as of yet, so I cant really give a Rating. But it seems to have quite more characteristics then the previous versions. Believe me if I have a problem Diablo will here from me in a heart beat. Overall it seems like it will perform as advertised.
Reviewed by Jim W (SAINT CHARLES, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 11, 2016 8:12 AM
Absolutely amazing investment. I couldn't ask for more. This thing can change just about everything in the vehicle, and has the ability to be custom tuned. Couldn't ask for more. I will be getting a custom tune from Lew soon, highly recommended product!
Reviewed by Doug D (MILAN, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Sep 14, 2016 1:26 AM
Great tuner for a quick canned tune hp boost. I also love the data monitoring, logging, and code reading functions. All around great product, and as everyone says, "it is the best bang for your buck."
Reviewed by byron m (HAWORTH, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 05, 2016 9:52 PM
For the price v/s horse power plus all the other features its a reasonable price. The setup disc they send with the tuner is out dated so its best to down load everything online. After that being said I am liking mine more everyday and yes I would refer it to a friend.