Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal)
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
443 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason G (Easley, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 23, 2015 3:42 AM
Install took hours!! On the phone with tect support due to codes that continued to show up. Once installed couldn't tell a big difference. No increase whatsoever in fuel mileage. It still doesn't communicate like it should. It freezes up a lot. It was a big waste of money for me. Not made for the tundra.
Reviewed by Scott H (TRAPHILL, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — May 05, 2015 5:03 AM
The unit appears to produce more horsepower from my Hemi. I have noticed a couple of MPG improvement. But, changing the settings can be tedious. Bullydog really needs to improve how one accesses the settings in a more straight forward manner. Overall, I'll keep the unit and with time, I'll like it better.
Reviewed by Craig R (Mountain View, CA) — Apr 30, 2015 4:20 PM
This was the last item installed out of an AEM cai, Pulstar Plugs, Rancho Shocks, Helix Power Tower TB spacer. Before the programmer, improvements were hardly noticeable. AFTER the install, on the basic performance mod, power is definitely up, shifts are at better points / faster, and my MPG went from 11.3 to 12.8+ average = 12% increase = HUGE. It's tempremental during install, so do it with tech support on the line. I don't like that you have un program the vehicle before any service.
Reviewed by Rowdy K (San Marcos, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 20, 2015 2:40 PM
Had to call bullydog to help with install but after that works great now just fine tuning to my truck. Auto anything was awesome and shipped super fast. Why i keep using them to modify my truck!
Reviewed by Jamie A (Salyersville, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 19, 2015 11:44 AM
Monday have to get on a computer an talk with technician to figure out why it will not download an work. It's been a lot of trouble an aggravated
- bully dog power pup
- bully dog hemi plus tuner
- edge programmers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- performance chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmers for ford f150
- 2011 dodge ram tonneau cover
- chevy colorado programmer
- custom floor mats for suvs
- suv mats cargo area
- cheap air intake systems