Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal)
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 129515
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
405 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mohamed B (Springfield Gardens, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 17, 2014 8:07 PM
A great addition to the jeep. Takes some time for the installation for the first time but it's an easy installation. You can adjust many things and gives you a little power. Don't expect your jeep to turn into a rocket. It changes the mapping and shifting in a good way on the premium tune.
Reviewed by Jeff L (Keyser, WV) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Dec 07, 2014 7:36 PM
Very pleased with price and fast shipping.Instructions were a little vague for installation. I thought that I would be able to adjust transmission shift points at any time ,not just during initial install. overall I am pleased with product
Reviewed by Randell D (Wetumka, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Dec 02, 2014 4:34 AM
This is the first Tuner I have installed and I am very pleased with it so far. Instalation was easy and took about 30 minutes. I havenoticed increased throttle response and can really tell the increase in HP when i get on it. I have started running Premimume grade fuel and have piceked up at least 2 MPGs. THe display is great has a lot of good information, would be nice if it was a little bigger. Overall pleased with the purchase so far.
Reviewed by Tim L (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 01, 2014 10:11 AM
Programmer knocked about a second off quarter mile. Haven't figured out how to remove the pyro gauge from main screen. Don't need it on a hemi, and it occupies most of the screen. Still could use more bottom end torque and power. Overall, it did help. Tech support was fast and helpful for me.
- bully dog power pup
- bully dog hemi plus tuner
- edge programmers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- performance chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmers for ford f150
- 2011 dodge ram tonneau cover
- chevy colorado programmer
- custom floor mats for suvs
- suv mats cargo area
- cheap air intake systems