Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal)
- Rebates: $40 Details
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
436 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve K (BLOUNTVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 7:58 AM
I had huge gas problems before the tuner because I drive a lifted truck and I was getting approximately 8-10 mpg and now in getting 17-18 I absolutely recommend this because not only did I get way better mileage I got a whole lot more power! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Reviewed by Garry D (Dunn, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Maxima — Tuesday at 11:10 PM
I bought the bully dog for my 12 maxima.I definilty have gotten a 10% increase which you can feel.The driving coach program is good for those that want to get more m.p.g.When installing let me save you some aggravation and tell you that you will need to hook up to a charger or other car for the boost for the battery when installing the premium program into your cars ecu.Customer service at bully dog will def. help you if you encounter any problems.Moneytopowergain worth it.
Reviewed by Russell B (Greenwood, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 7:33 AM
I had a great shopping experience with AutoAnything, even with the live chat.. The Bully Dog was easy to install, about an hour to wire and download to the truck.I would also suggest the pillar mount looks better than the mount that comes with it.Performance is great, not sure exactly how many more MPGs I will be getting yet.The programmer is smaller than my Iphone 5s, that was a surprise.
Reviewed by Ralph L (SPRUGE RIVER, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Monday at 9:06 PM
Pleased with 90 percent of product but the face is to small very hard to read other then that very good .
Reviewed by Jeremy P (PHENIX CITY, AL) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2015 8:10 PM
Installation was a little difficult only because Bully Dog didn't have the right program and had to email me the right one to load. The programmer is smaller than I was hoping for and the Pyro gauge can't be changed and is pointless on gas engines. Other than that, the programmer is great. I definitely noticed a power difference and gained about 2mpg. It did take a few days of driving to get the full effect. For the price, it was definitely worth it. Definitely woke the Hemi up!
- bully dog power pup
- bully dog hemi plus tuner
- edge programmers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- performance chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmers for ford f150
- 2011 dodge ram tonneau cover
- chevy colorado programmer
- custom floor mats for suvs
- suv mats cargo area
- cheap air intake systems