- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your vehicle for increased power and performance.
- Increases fuel mileage (depends on driving style)
- Multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance
- Full-color, high-resolution 2.4” screen
- Light sensitivity meter adjusts for ambient light
- Multiple rotating screen options allow you to easily view live sensor data
- Internet updateable on any Windows PC (includes cable)
- Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories to your Edge tuner and control them with the press of a button (EAS switch pn#98609 sold separately)
- View alerts and records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Monitor 0-60 and quarter-mile tests with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting
- Displays DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Comes with a universal suction cup mount
- View up to 8 parameters in digital display mode, including instant horsepower and torque readings
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Put an end to restrictive stock settings with the power of an Edge CS Evolution Programmer. With multiple power levels, it gives you the ability to switch between fuel efficiency, towing and performance settings quickly and easily.
With the Edge CS Evolution Programmer in your cab you can easily display and clear diagnostic codes, do 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests, view horsepower & torque levels instantly and display alerts and records. In digital display mode it allows you to view up to 8 parameters at a time and on multiple rotating screen styles, which provide fast access to your backup camera (camera sold separately). And, it's internet updateable and includes the cable.
Your new Edge CS Evolution Programmer boasts a full-color, high-resolution, button-controlled 2.4" screen for easy viewing. The light sensitivity meter adjusts for changes in ambient lighting so you always have a clear view of what is going on under the hood. What's more, your Edge CS Evolution Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge CS Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
165 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by collin e (geneva, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Dec 17, 2015 2:08 PM
Has a nice display and easy to install. I can notice the difference in hp but not a whole lot in fuel economy. Overall a good buy.
Reviewed by Maxwell L (Spring Lake, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 17, 2015 5:26 AM
Overall my mpg has gone up about 4-5 on my 2012 Chevy Silverado which has a 3 1/2 lift and 33s.. Mossy oak looks good and it was very easy to setup. Look forward to using the towing setting and the performance setting
Reviewed by Robert S (KUNA, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Sep 15, 2015 8:59 PM
Programmer was simple plug and pay, the dash pod makes it look factory installed! Could beat the service or price. Already enjoying increased fuel mileage 2.5 mph increase.
Reviewed by Dwight H (RICHLANDS, NC) — Sep 09, 2015 7:43 PM
Book instruction doesn't match the programmer but over all the on line screen to follow. I haven't had it long enough to know how well it works but so far I'm pleased.
Reviewed by Garrett D (HALSTEAD, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Aug 03, 2015 1:50 PM
The programmer definitely looks good in my truck and does a great job with affecting transmission shift firmness. I would say that it does add a little power but not as much as I thought, but this could be due to my set of aftermarket ignition coils and plugs being high end. It does keep track of data and shows data better than expected , I might add.