Edge CS Evolution Programmer
- Get a Free Edge Pocket Knife AA With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your vehicle for increased power and performance.
- Increases fuel mileage (depends on driving style)
- Multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance
- Full-color, high-resolution 2.4” screen
- Light sensitivity meter adjusts for ambient light
- Multiple rotating screen options allow you to easily view live sensor data
- Internet updateable on any Windows PC (includes cable)
- Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories to your Edge tuner and control them with the press of a button (EAS switch pn#98609 sold separately)
- View alerts and records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Monitor 0-60 and quarter-mile tests with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting
- Displays DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Comes with a universal suction cup mount
- View up to 8 parameters in digital display mode, including instant horsepower and torque readings
- Features one-touch to new screen layouts and back up camera option (backup camera sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Put an end to restrictive stock settings with the power of an Edge CS Evolution Programmer. With multiple power levels, it gives you the ability to switch between fuel efficiency, towing and performance settings quickly and easily.
With the Edge CS Evolution Programmer in your cab you can easily display and clear diagnostic codes, do 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests, view horsepower & torque levels instantly and display alerts and records. In digital display mode it allows you to view up to 8 parameters at a time and on multiple rotating screen styles, which provide fast access to your backup camera (camera sold separately). And, it's internet updateable and includes the cable.
Your new Edge CS Evolution Programmer boasts a full-color, high-resolution, button-controlled 2.4" screen for easy viewing. The light sensitivity meter adjusts for changes in ambient lighting so you always have a clear view of what is going on under the hood. What's more, your Edge CS Evolution Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge CS Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony B (SALINA, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Monday at 4:49 AM
I have had my programmer for about 3 weeks now and like it. I have only had it in trans only mode so far to increase my mpg seeing how all I drive is highway. I have gotten just over 2 mpg better and that was with hauling a bunch of stuff in the bed. I didn't like that you have to remove a fuse to change modes, not sure if that was just to program it or if you have to do that every time you change modes. overall a good product and would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Darrin T (Martinsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Mar 03, 2015 1:54 PM
Lots of steps in programming 03 gmc sierra. Must take out 2 radio fuses and if you have aftermarket chime box it needs unplugged everytime you program. Very inconvenient.
Reviewed by Jonathan M (ZEPHYRHILLS, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 02, 2015 9:38 PM
I gain 8 miles to a gallon of fuel in my f150 rinning 35's..highly recommended to anyone with 06-08 f150
Reviewed by Raymond M (BRAZIL, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 23, 2015 8:09 PM
Completely love it. Gives me all the info i need on my truck and looks great in camo! Great price and the fast shipping will be factors in my next purchase.
Reviewed by Scott M (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 30, 2015 3:17 PM
Unless it's Friday night after receiving the programmer and you mess up the install because you are excited and the ONE complaint I have about this programmer is....Their Tech Service department is CLOSED on weekends! I was dead in the water until Monday. At which time their customer service was great and I was up and running quickly. I like the extra power!
- edge diesel tuner reviews
- edge ez chip
- edge insight cs
- edge cts programmer
- power programmer for ford
- toyota performance chips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- 2005 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee performance parts
- f150 edge programmer
- performance air filters automobile
- bumper guard for pickups
- car mats low cost