Edge CS Evolution Programmer
- Rebates & Incentives: $20 Details
- Get a Free Edge Pocket Knife AA With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your vehicle for increased power and performance.
- Increases fuel mileage (depends on driving style)
- Multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance
- Full-color, high-resolution 2.4” screen
- Light sensitivity meter adjusts for ambient light
- Multiple rotating screen options allow you to easily view live sensor data
- Internet updateable on any Windows PC (includes cable)
- Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories to your Edge tuner and control them with the press of a button (EAS switch pn#98609 sold separately)
- View alerts and records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Monitor 0-60 and quarter-mile tests with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting
- Displays DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Comes with a universal suction cup mount
- View up to 8 parameters in digital display mode, including instant horsepower and torque readings
- Features one-touch to new screen layouts and back up camera option (backup camera sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Put an end to restrictive stock settings with the power of an Edge CS Evolution Programmer. With multiple power levels, it gives you the ability to switch between fuel efficiency, towing and performance settings quickly and easily.
With the Edge CS Evolution Programmer in your cab you can easily display and clear diagnostic codes, do 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests, view horsepower & torque levels instantly and display alerts and records. In digital display mode it allows you to view up to 8 parameters at a time and on multiple rotating screen styles, which provide fast access to your backup camera (camera sold separately). And, it's internet updateable and includes the cable.
Your new Edge CS Evolution Programmer boasts a full-color, high-resolution, button-controlled 2.4" screen for easy viewing. The light sensitivity meter adjusts for changes in ambient lighting so you always have a clear view of what is going on under the hood. What's more, your Edge CS Evolution Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge CS Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
142 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by lyle m (norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 12:57 AM
I've been debating on purchasing this for a bit, but caught a 20% sale and free overnight shipping deal and couldn't resist. Night and day difference in trucks performance. With added ability to monitor additional parameters, a great package. Got the mossy oak edition and couldn't be happier with the overall purchase.
Reviewed by Kevin J (GRAND ISLAND, NE) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Dec 18, 2014 7:36 AM
Installed it and it does all I need for my truck I can open up my engine more and set everything the way I need it .. great product from edge
Reviewed by Hsiufen S (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Nov 22, 2014 6:51 PM
I got the Edge CS Evolution about a month ago. I immediately noticed that the engine (5.4L) was a lot more responsive. However, the gas mileage gain in town is minimal at best. Albeit, I have a lead foot. I gained an average of 0.5 mpg in city but almost 2.3 mpg on the highway. Still haven't worked out the some of the kinks but overall a good product.
Reviewed by Kyle E (FLOWERY BRANCH, GA) — Oct 18, 2014 8:59 AM
I like all the information it gives you and ease of install I get a lot better gas milage on stage 4 would recommend to anyone wanting more power and gas milage!
Reviewed by Joe B (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Oct 14, 2014 1:24 PM
Ive been using the edge for a month now and im somewhat unimpressed. It works but the gains are very small for 439$. I drive 180 miles a day, all high way in Florida and averaged 16mpg,with the edge I averaged 16mpg going 70mph with cruise control, really no change. I went to the extreme program and got 18mpg again 70mph cruise control, but extreme requires 93 octane so no money saved. It does wake the truck up. it does improve shifts, and being able to return the truck to stock is cool.
- edge diesel tuner reviews
- edge ez chip
- edge insight cs
- edge cts programmer
- power programmer for ford
- toyota performance chips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- 2005 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee performance parts
- f150 edge programmer
- performance air filters automobile
- bumper guard for pickups
- car mats low cost