- Ships By 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your vehicle for increased power and performance.
- Increases fuel mileage (depends on driving style)
- Multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance
- Full-color, high-resolution 2.4” screen
- Light sensitivity meter adjusts for ambient light
- Multiple rotating screen options allow you to easily view live sensor data
- Internet updateable on any Windows PC (includes cable)
- Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories to your Edge tuner and control them with the press of a button (EAS switch pn#98609 sold separately)
- View alerts and records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Monitor 0-60 and quarter-mile tests with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting
- Displays DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Comes with a universal suction cup mount
- View up to 8 parameters in digital display mode, including instant horsepower and torque readings
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Put an end to restrictive stock settings with the power of an Edge CS Evolution Programmer. With multiple power levels, it gives you the ability to switch between fuel efficiency, towing and performance settings quickly and easily.
With the Edge CS Evolution Programmer in your cab you can easily display and clear diagnostic codes, do 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests, view horsepower & torque levels instantly and display alerts and records. In digital display mode it allows you to view up to 8 parameters at a time and on multiple rotating screen styles, which provide fast access to your backup camera (camera sold separately). And, it's internet updateable and includes the cable.
Your new Edge CS Evolution Programmer boasts a full-color, high-resolution, button-controlled 2.4" screen for easy viewing. The light sensitivity meter adjusts for changes in ambient lighting so you always have a clear view of what is going on under the hood. What's more, your Edge CS Evolution Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge CS Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William O (ACWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2015 5:09 PM
This programmer was easy to install and looks great. I didn't realize for my truck though you cannot calibrate your tire size, there is only one tune so you cannot pick from 3 like it said it had. I did notice a little bit of power gain and my mileage went to around 20-22 mpg on the highway which isn't bad for a lifted 4wd truck on 35's.
Reviewed by Jaime A (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2015 10:07 PM
I chose to purchase this product after doing extensive research and countless comparisons to other competeing products. The price seemed fair after I factored in all the discounts I saved over $60 with the sale. I tested my 0-60 and it was 9.5 seconds when in stock programming. After changing to level 3 which is the program recommend for maximum performance my 0-60 shaved A full second to 8.4 seconds. Gas has improved from 14 mpg to 15 mpg in the last month and 1,500 miles. A custom tune is best
Reviewed by Robert C (BATON ROUGE, LA) — Jul 17, 2015 2:19 PM
I'm very disappointed in Auto anything. This Programmer is out of date with the software. Now I have to go on line and update the software before I can use the Programmer. Very inconvient when your out on the road and oder something with the hope it's ready to go.
Reviewed by Tom S (Concordia, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2015 7:52 AM
Haven't seen any improvement at all in fuel economy or extra power. Don't waste your money. This is on a Chevy Silverado 2010 5.3L
Reviewed by Daniel H (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jun 19, 2015 1:45 PM
Bought mainly for the gas savings, and let me tell you, I am FAR from disappointed! Average now is between 17.5 to 19.8 mpg's with 275/75/17 a/t, k&n filter and exhaust work. The added power is just a fun plus too!!
- edge diesel tuner reviews
- edge ez chip
- edge insight cs
- edge cts programmer
- power programmer for ford
- toyota performance chips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- 2005 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee performance parts
- f150 edge programmer
- performance air filters automobile
- bumper guard for pickups
- car mats low cost