Edge CS Evolution Programmer
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your vehicle for increased power and performance.
- Increases fuel mileage (depends on driving style)
- Multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance
- Full-color, high-resolution 2.4” screen
- Light sensitivity meter adjusts for ambient light
- Multiple rotating screen options allow you to easily view live sensor data
- Internet updateable on any Windows PC (includes cable)
- Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories to your Edge tuner and control them with the press of a button (EAS switch pn#98609 sold separately)
- View alerts and records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Monitor 0-60 and quarter-mile tests with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting
- Displays DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Comes with a universal suction cup mount
- View up to 8 parameters in digital display mode, including instant horsepower and torque readings
- Features one-touch to new screen layouts and back up camera option (backup camera sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Put an end to restrictive stock settings with the power of an Edge CS Evolution Programmer. With multiple power levels, it gives you the ability to switch between fuel efficiency, towing and performance settings quickly and easily.
With the Edge CS Evolution Programmer in your cab you can easily display and clear diagnostic codes, do 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests, view horsepower & torque levels instantly and display alerts and records. In digital display mode it allows you to view up to 8 parameters at a time and on multiple rotating screen styles, which provide fast access to your backup camera (camera sold separately). And, it's internet updateable and includes the cable.
Your new Edge CS Evolution Programmer boasts a full-color, high-resolution, button-controlled 2.4" screen for easy viewing. The light sensitivity meter adjusts for changes in ambient lighting so you always have a clear view of what is going on under the hood. What's more, your Edge CS Evolution Programmer is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge CS Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
153 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan S (Windsor, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 7:12 PM
East to install. Easy to program. After I installed 33" tires without a gear change, performance and gas mileage dropped off. I added the Edge CS programmer and it has worked great. Mileage has improved as well towing performance. Overall it really woke up my F150 ECOBOOST.I would recommend it to anyone.
Reviewed by Frank Y (Kilgore, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 18, 2015 9:14 PM
Ordered Edge CS Evolution Programmer with matching gauge housing. Easy to install, looks great. Four levels to choose from. Nice gain if your willing to use premium fuel. Have modified exhaust & intake so it really pulls better. Nice surprise when I took off the speed limiter. Now have to put on speed rated tires, from 95 to 120 & still pulling. Built in OBDII reader really sweetens the deal. Wish I'd ordered it sooner.
Reviewed by Kevin H (LOMIRA, WI) — Apr 24, 2015 5:30 AM
Looks good and performs like I wanted it to do only had it in for a couple weeks now wi tell in a year or if it works like it should and holds up great for the price
Reviewed by Chris H (Lakeside, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Apr 19, 2015 5:26 AM
Great product,easy to insall.It brought my tired old ford back to life.Changed the tranny shift points along with timing .Greatly improved power and actually gained 2-3 mpg in town
Reviewed by Kevin M (Fordoche, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2015 7:05 AM
Product came exactly as described an faster than expected. Really brought my truck to life. I have 6 inch lift on 37s. Never imagined having the power this programmer gave me.
- edge diesel tuner reviews
- edge ez chip
- edge insight cs
- edge cts programmer
- power programmer for ford
- toyota performance chips
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- 2005 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee performance parts
- f150 edge programmer
- performance air filters automobile
- bumper guard for pickups
- car mats low cost