Edge CTS Evolution Programmer
- Ships By 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take on new levels of power and performance
- Choose from multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance (actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style)
- Comes with a Full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen
- Rotating screen buttons allow you to access your tuner's features fast
- Adjusts for ambient light with the light sensitivity meter
- Easily display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Connect multiple accessories with the optional Edge Accessory System (EAS switch sold separately pn# 98609)
- Keep an eye on useful real-time information, such as RPM, MPH, EGT, G-forces and live horsepower & torque levels
- Innovative pitch and roll gauges help you safely haul cargo
- The drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting monitors 0-60 and quarter-mile tests
- View the DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Includes a universal suction cup mount and cable for internet updates
- Digital display mode allows you to view up to 8 parameters
- Loaded with one-touch to new screen layouts and back up camera option (backup camera sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Tweak and tune your beast with the power and style of the Edge CTS Evolution Programmer. This impressive in-cab monitor and digital gauge display is packed full of features that make it easy to dial in the perfect combination of power and efficiency.
The 4.3" full color touch screen on your Edge CTS Evolution Programmer makes it easy to see exactly what is going on under the hood. Plus, it has a video-in port that connects to the optional backup camera, DVD players or any compatible camera. So you get a clear view of what's going on behind your vehicle. And, the light sensitivity meter adjusts the screen to accommodate for changing amounts of ambient light.
Your new Edge CTS Evolution Programmer is perfect for monitoring and displaying a whole range of parameters which can be accessed quickly, thanks to scrolling screen buttons. View diagnostic trouble codes, glance at pitch and roll levels, record 0-60 and quarter-mile tests or monitor your RPMs, MPH, EGTs and live horsepower & torque levels. The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories at once and control them at a press of a button (EAS switch sold separately pn #98609). Plus, your new Edge CTS Evolution Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge CTS Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
110 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike F (Datil, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2015 8:53 AM
The unit was in my truck for about one week when it quit working. Edge replaced it with a new one overnight and included a prepaid shipping label to return the old one. After using 20 gallons of gas the unit increased my mileage by 3 miles to the gallon. This was in a partially loaded truck being driven mostly in the mountains at medium speed. I am anxious to see how it does on a trip pulling my 12,000 pound trailer. So far very happy.
Reviewed by Eloy B (VICTOR, ID) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2015 10:41 PM
If you want a cool and bada$$ tuner this is the one you want..all my buddies want one now...it has shown some awesome power on my hemi as well as fuel economy gains...it looks awesome in the cab too...stop looking and thinking bout it and get it...plus autoanything had the best price around...
Reviewed by Jeremiah S (MICHIGAN, ND) — Apr 28, 2015 11:31 PM
Works amazing. Did everything it said it would do. I bought it for my hauling business I started and man its been awesom . Went up 2.5 to 5 mpg towing and 6mpg more just daily driving. I use to get 8mpg towing now its 10.5-12.9mpg and daily driving I use to get 9.5-10mpg now I get around 16mp . I also have exhaust and a cai and I'm running 33" tire . Would recommend to anyone looking for a programmer
Reviewed by JESSE P (WESTMINSTER, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Apr 20, 2015 9:21 AM
Still learning about the Edge. Waiting for the time to traveling and go camping. I have only used it on stock performance,but like all the screen setting.