- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take on new levels of power and performance
- Choose from multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance (actual increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style)
- Comes with a Full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen
- Rotating screen buttons allow you to access your tuner's features fast
- Adjusts for ambient light with the light sensitivity meter
- Easily display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Connect multiple accessories with the optional Edge Accessory System (EAS switch sold separately pn# 98609)
- Keep an eye on useful real-time information, such as RPM, MPH, EGT, G-forces and live horsepower & torque levels
- Innovative pitch and roll gauges help you safely haul cargo
- The drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting monitors 0-60 and quarter-mile tests
- View the DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Includes a universal suction cup mount and cable for internet updates
- Digital display mode allows you to view up to 8 parameters
- Loaded with one-touch to new screen layouts and back up camera option (backup camera sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Tweak and tune your beast with the power and style of the Edge CTS Evolution Programmer. This impressive in-cab monitor and digital gauge display is packed full of features that make it easy to dial in the perfect combination of power and efficiency.
The 4.3" full color touch screen on your Edge CTS Evolution Programmer makes it easy to see exactly what is going on under the hood. Plus, it has a video-in port that connects to the optional backup camera, DVD players or any compatible camera. So you get a clear view of what's going on behind your vehicle. And, the light sensitivity meter adjusts the screen to accommodate for changing amounts of ambient light.
Your new Edge CTS Evolution Programmer is perfect for monitoring and displaying a whole range of parameters which can be accessed quickly, thanks to scrolling screen buttons. View diagnostic trouble codes, glance at pitch and roll levels, record 0-60 and quarter-mile tests or monitor your RPMs, MPH, EGTs and live horsepower & torque levels. The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories at once and control them at a press of a button (EAS switch sold separately pn #98609). Plus, your new Edge CTS Evolution Programmer is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Flex Fuel Vehicles: fueling with E85 is not recommended in conjunction with your Edge Evolution unit. Burning E85 reduces efficiency and power compared to using gas, which nullifies the effect of Edge Evolution's programming.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Edge CTS Evolution Programmer Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry K (YUCAIPA, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2016 9:15 AM
I bought this to improve mileage. It did improve mileage about 5 mpg (average about 24 mpg), but only about 1-2 when towing (average 14.5 mpg). The mileage coach is helpful as are the many gauges. Although I have never used the performance settings, my throttle response and acceleration is greatly improved over stock.
Reviewed by Cassidy B (WEST NEWTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2015 9:05 AM
Looks great, easy to install and mileage and performance improved greatly. Also fast shipping from auto anything
Reviewed by William L (Rio Dell, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jun 04, 2015 12:39 PM
Got a great price ,free over night , works great , what more could you ask for!!!!!
Reviewed by Mike F (Datil, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2015 8:53 AM
The unit was in my truck for about one week when it quit working. Edge replaced it with a new one overnight and included a prepaid shipping label to return the old one. After using 20 gallons of gas the unit increased my mileage by 3 miles to the gallon. This was in a partially loaded truck being driven mostly in the mountains at medium speed. I am anxious to see how it does on a trip pulling my 12,000 pound trailer. So far very happy.