DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Ships By 1/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Race past your weak stock settings with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Custom engineered with precision tunes that dramatically improve your horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Pre-loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—no custom tune required
- Running twin 32-bit processors, it’s the fastest, most advanced tuner in town
- Loaded with 1GB of memory to hold an almost unlimited amount of custom tunes and data logs
- Measures and stores your performance, allowing you to dial in the perfect settings and show off your results
- Equipped with a high-res color touchscreen display with intuitive menus for simpler tuning
- Built into a stainless steel body that’s smaller than most smartphones
- Creates and stores custom tunes
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose problems and clear fault codes
- Connects to your computer through a standard USB port
- Gives you access to free online updates
- Leaves behind no trace in your system and won’t raise flags when you go for factory service
- New MPG Booster tuning technology increases fuel economy by 1-2 MPG on most gas vehicles
- New Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel (Dodge makes only)
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose trouble codes on any 1996 and newer vehicle (all makes)
- Your DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever feel like your gas pedal should have greater gusto, better response, and a more ferocious bite? Unlocking hidden horsepower from your powerplant has never been easier – or faster – than with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner.
DiabloSport's cutting-edge inTune I-1000 Tuner takes performance programming to the next level by mashing state-of-the-art components, a mountain of memory, piles of pre-configured tunes, and near limitless data logging into a single, portable device that's smaller than the average smartphone. Whether you're inputting a fresh tune, checking out your speed stats, or checking up on that Check Engine light, the inTune's touchscreen display and user-friendly interface make in-depth programming easier than ever.
Fast is the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner's middle name. Not only does this performance tuner goose your horsepower and torque, but it also does it in record time thanks to its dual 32-bit processors. Better yet, you can connect your Diablo inTune to your computer and download an unlimited number of updates, including new tunes! And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner Customer Reviews
214 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul J (Forest, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 7:08 AM
Bought this primarily to disable AFM, Torque Management and gain a little extra power and mpg. Installed the Diablo 97 Octane tune with firm shifts. Shifts way to hard and at weird rpm's and will not go into 6th gear now until 53 mph.Tech support said factory shift points don't change and when I explained they were rude and offered no help on how to address the issue. You really need to get a custom tune with it!
Reviewed by Chris B (GLEN CARBON, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 7:24 AM
I picked this up on sale about 3 weeks ago. I chose this tuner from the many recommendations of the various forums on line. I am currently using the "canned" 87 octane tune and have DOD turned off, no changes to the transmission and can say that this is hands down the best modification I have done to the truck. It makes the overall drive so much smoother. There is no longer the lag from v4 to v8 delay time and I'm up to 20mpg from around 18 stock (4x4 5.3). I can't recommend this enough.
Reviewed by Richie H (Knightdale, NC) — Wednesday at 9:40 AM
I was eager to install the Diablosport intune i1000 to my Explorer SPORT. The promise of an extra 60 hp on 87 Octane was pretty impressive. Unfortunately after 2 weeks of communication between Diablosport tech. and myself trying to install a tune that worked I've given up. Maybe I'll just install a K and N cold air intake.
Reviewed by Chad A (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jan 20, 2015 3:41 PM
This is a great tuner with many options. My 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 felt like it was idling just a bit off for my taste. This tuner fixed it and made it purr like a kitten. I did not really notice any high RPM power improvements however it does accelerate off the line a lot smoother now. This was almost a deal breaker. You have to pay $120 to get a vehicle specific tune vs bama = free AND are there are ZERO options to adjust shift firmness (You have to buy another $260 tuner to do that).