DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Race past your weak stock settings with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Custom engineered with precision tunes that dramatically improve your horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Pre-loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—no custom tune required
- Running twin 32-bit processors, it’s the fastest, most advanced tuner in town
- Loaded with 1GB of memory to hold an almost unlimited amount of custom tunes and data logs
- Measures and stores your performance, allowing you to dial in the perfect settings and show off your results
- Equipped with a high-res color touchscreen display with intuitive menus for simpler tuning
- Built into a stainless steel body that’s smaller than most smartphones
- Creates and stores custom tunes
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose problems and clear fault codes
- Connects to your computer through a standard USB port
- Gives you access to free online updates
- Leaves behind no trace in your system and won’t raise flags when you go for factory service
- New MPG Booster tuning technology increases fuel economy by 1-2 MPG on most gas vehicles
- New Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel (Dodge makes only)
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose trouble codes on any 1996 and newer vehicle (all makes)
- Your DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever feel like your gas pedal should have greater gusto, better response, and a more ferocious bite? Unlocking hidden horsepower from your powerplant has never been easier – or faster – than with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner.
DiabloSport's cutting-edge inTune I-1000 Tuner takes performance programming to the next level by mashing state-of-the-art components, a mountain of memory, piles of pre-configured tunes, and near limitless data logging into a single, portable device that's smaller than the average smartphone. Whether you're inputting a fresh tune, checking out your speed stats, or checking up on that Check Engine light, the inTune's touchscreen display and user-friendly interface make in-depth programming easier than ever.
Fast is the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner's middle name. Not only does this performance tuner goose your horsepower and torque, but it also does it in record time thanks to its dual 32-bit processors. Better yet, you can connect your Diablo inTune to your computer and download an unlimited number of updates, including new tunes! And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner Customer Reviews
245 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David P (Austin, TX) — Wednesday at 3:26 PM
the tuner is easy to install and change specs...But if you change your gears & tire size on a 2007 Chevy 1500 your up the creek. because your " Brake & ABS Light " will be your new friend !!! Diablo says to have dealer reset/adjust abs module !!! Hello that is why I got the " TUNER " for !!! so I took my truck to the dealer , well they cant make no adjustments !!! Diablo has not called me back ...long story short I removed the gears!!! I took 10 steps backwards thanks for nothing Diablo !!!
Reviewed by daniel b (akron, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 3:07 PM
pretty nice tuner for the money. a bit complicated without much info sent with the tuner to know what some changes are. iv had three different Hypertech programers over the years and feel this has a more noticeable power improvement.
Reviewed by Paul H (Armada, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 12:06 PM
I have purchased several Diablo Tuners and love them. They are simple to use but also powerful for custom modifications. I will continue to buy from AutoAnything, they are truthful about price matching. Very happy with AutoAnything and all of the parts that I purchased from them.
Reviewed by Cynthia N (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 20, 2015 9:10 PM
I have been impressed so far with the difference this has made to my truck. There has been a learning curve for me on my new truck. I have a 2015 Silverado 1500 with the 5.3L. Many things a not out for my truck yet with it being new to the market. The guys at Diablo Sport have been very helpful by giving me tips and information. You will not be disappointed with this product. Even as a bonus, it's priced fairly good compared to the others.