DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Ships By 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Race past your weak stock settings with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner
- Custom engineered with precision tunes that dramatically improve your horsepower, torque and MPGs
- Pre-loaded tunes for various octane and power levels—no custom tune required
- Running twin 32-bit processors, it’s the fastest, most advanced tuner in town
- Loaded with 1GB of memory to hold an almost unlimited amount of custom tunes and data logs
- Measures and stores your performance, allowing you to dial in the perfect settings and show off your results
- Equipped with a high-res color touchscreen display with intuitive menus for simpler tuning
- Built into a stainless steel body that’s smaller than most smartphones
- Creates and stores custom tunes
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose problems and clear fault codes
- Connects to your computer through a standard USB port
- Gives you access to free online updates
- Leaves behind no trace in your system and won’t raise flags when you go for factory service
- New MPG Booster tuning technology increases fuel economy by 1-2 MPG on most gas vehicles
- New Throttle Booster Technology allows for user modification of throttle response and feel (Dodge makes only)
- Works as a scan tool to diagnose trouble codes on any 1996 and newer vehicle (all makes)
- Your DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever feel like your gas pedal should have greater gusto, better response, and a more ferocious bite? Unlocking hidden horsepower from your powerplant has never been easier – or faster – than with the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner.
DiabloSport's cutting-edge inTune I-1000 Tuner takes performance programming to the next level by mashing state-of-the-art components, a mountain of memory, piles of pre-configured tunes, and near limitless data logging into a single, portable device that's smaller than the average smartphone. Whether you're inputting a fresh tune, checking out your speed stats, or checking up on that Check Engine light, the inTune's touchscreen display and user-friendly interface make in-depth programming easier than ever.
Fast is the DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner's middle name. Not only does this performance tuner goose your horsepower and torque, but it also does it in record time thanks to its dual 32-bit processors. Better yet, you can connect your Diablo inTune to your computer and download an unlimited number of updates, including new tunes! And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner Customer Reviews
254 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward D (Gainesville, FL) — Saturday at 7:02 AM
Follow instruction closely, be patient with updates and registration. Installed canned 87 tune on 2003 Tahoe with good results. Also just changed tires and used it to change tire size. Notice good throttle response and good shift points. Haven't tried 91 tune or modified yet. I like it, plug and play is nice, it is really just a flash tuner but very nice.
Reviewed by jeff h (PADUCAH, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 17, 2015 8:48 AM
Product has been flawless so far. Turned off afm, reset speedo and used canned diablo tune. Will get a custom Tune in next couple months. Can tell big difference in response with canned tune.
Reviewed by Michael Z (Wolcott, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2015 6:04 AM
I saw the reviews for the I-1000 and decided to give it a try. I saw a small difference in the 87 tune so I decided to try the 93 (Diablo tune). That made a big difference. I'm now able to climb hills in 5th where the truck used to downshift to 4th to climb the same hills. And by climbing I mean actually accelerating in 5th while climbing those hills. have also seen a 2 mpg increase. I'm going to have a personal tune done as soon as I can come up with the cash. Well worth the investment..
Reviewed by Daniel E (FINDLAY, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2015 4:09 AM
Purchases this tuner for my 2011 Silverado with the 5.3L in order to disable active fuel management as I was swapping exhaust and v4 mode sounded like crap. It accomplished this and as an added bonus the tuner cleaned up the transmission shift points that before seemed to wallow around. Initial set up does take a minute but everything past that is quick and simple.