Edge Insight CS/CTS Monitors
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your ride up with most advanced technology in engine monitoring—the Edge Insight CS/CTS
- Choose between the Edge Insight CS or Insight CTS monitor
- The Insight CS (Color Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 2.4” button-controlled screen
- The Insight CTS (Color Touch Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen
- Either monitor installs easily into your vehicle’s OBDII port
- View up to 8 different parameters from your ride’s engine easily with multiple rotating screen options and in either analog or numeric styles
- Displays diagnostic trouble codes, monitors peak speed and RPM values, shows instant horsepower & torque levels and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times
- CTS monitors feature G-force, pitch and roll gauges
- Increase safety with user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Use your CTS monitor to connect to multiple accessories with the optional Edge Accessory System (EAS switch sold separately pn# 98609)
- Combine either monitor with other performance products to read vital engine data
- MyStyle software included for full customization of your CS or CTS monitor
- Features one-touch to new screen layouts and an option for your back up camera (backup camera sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Think you need to spend thousands of dollars to get in touch with your engine's parameters? Think again! The Edge Insight CS and CTS monitors are the high-tech, standalone monitors which install right into your OBD-II port for immediate SAE data.
Choose between a full-color, high-resolution 2.4" button-controlled screen or a full-color, high-resolution 4.3" touch screen monitor with G-force and pitch & roll gauges. Both screens view up to 8 different engine parameters at a time. And, you can view outputs in numeric or analog style quickly with your Edge monitor's scrolling screen functions. However, your vehicle's year, make and model determine which parameters are available.
The Edge Insight's built-in digital gauge display scan tool captures and records information such as diagnostic trouble codes, peak speeds, RPMS, horsepower & torque levels and performance times, like 0-60 or quarter-mile times. And you can connect your electronic trail accessories to your CTS monitor and control them at the touch of a button. Best yet, your Insight CS or CTS monitor is backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Parameters vary by vehicle year, make and model
- For use with 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Monitors do not reprogram/tune or add power to vehicle
Edge Insight CS/CTS Monitors Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Haleigh B (FOREST CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 8:16 PM
The Edge CTS monitor was very easy to set up and get going. I love the different features it offers. Would definitely recommend!
Reviewed by Stephen S (Dalton, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 25, 2015 3:23 AM
This all-in-one unit is great. Was able to read and clear a DTC that cost me $80 to have done at a garage. Grate selection of gauges. Would cost hundreds of dollars more to install each gauge separately. Very easy and simple set-up and navigation thru all its features. Very simple installation and could be removed quickly if needed. Wish there were more options for mounting but very worth the money.
Reviewed by Aldo V (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Feb 19, 2015 6:42 PM
The CTS Insight is a cool little gadget. I saved a lot of money getting this instead of a bunch of mechanical gauges mounted everywhere. The only additional thing I needed was the EGT probe, which took about an hour to install. The CTS itself only took about 20 min to install, and it tells you EVERYTHING that's going on for your vehicle. I was only after the boost, EGT, and rail pressure gauges, but got so much more. Its packed full of different gauges, features, and customisable settings.