- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your ride up with most advanced technology in engine monitoring—the Edge Insight CS/CTS
- Choose between the Edge Insight CS or Insight CTS monitor
- The Insight CS (Color Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 2.4” button-controlled screen
- The Insight CTS (Color Touch Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen
- Either monitor installs easily into your vehicle’s OBDII port
- View up to 8 different parameters from your ride’s engine easily with multiple rotating screen options and in either analog or numeric styles
- Displays diagnostic trouble codes, monitors peak speed and RPM values, shows instant horsepower & torque levels and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times
- CTS monitors feature G-force, pitch and roll gauges
- Increase safety with user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Use your CTS monitor to connect to multiple accessories with the optional Edge Accessory System (EAS switch sold separately pn# 98609)
- Combine either monitor with other performance products to read vital engine data
- MyStyle software included for full customization of your CS or CTS monitor
- Features one-touch to new screen layouts and an option for your back up camera (backup camera sold separately)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Think you need to spend thousands of dollars to get in touch with your engine's parameters? Think again! The Edge Insight CS and CTS monitors are the high-tech, standalone monitors which install right into your OBD-II port for immediate SAE data.
Choose between a full-color, high-resolution 2.4" button-controlled screen or a full-color, high-resolution 4.3" touch screen monitor with G-force and pitch & roll gauges. Both screens view up to 8 different engine parameters at a time. And, you can view outputs in numeric or analog style quickly with your Edge monitor's scrolling screen functions. However, your vehicle's year, make and model determine which parameters are available.
The Edge Insight's built-in digital gauge display scan tool captures and records information such as diagnostic trouble codes, peak speeds, RPMS, horsepower & torque levels and performance times, like 0-60 or quarter-mile times. And you can connect your electronic trail accessories to your CTS monitor and control them at the touch of a button. Best yet, your Insight CS or CTS monitor is backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Parameters vary by vehicle year, make and model
- For use with 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Monitors do not reprogram/tune or add power to vehicle
Edge Insight CS/CTS Monitors Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mark W (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 2:54 AM
I bought the EDGE INSIGHT so I could read what my truck already knows. Install was a snap into my 2015 Silverado 3500 duramax and now I can view my EGT without drilling so I know when it's safe to shut down when I'm towing. Pre turbo EGT isn't available but I'm able to use my non-towing EGTs as target temps.
Reviewed by Jason S (Salem, AR) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — May 14, 2015 5:47 AM
I have been very pleased with Autoanything. They were willing to match lowest price and had it next day. Monitor is nice to display items can't see otherwise.
Reviewed by James M (Warrenton, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2015 5:41 PM
The Edge is easy to set up with customizable gauges with individual warnings. I like the view with 10 digital gauges available on one screen. The only negative comment I have is there is no Oil Press gauge available.
Reviewed by Kathy R (Hemet, CA) — Apr 06, 2015 8:10 PM
We are very happy with this product, and feel it will help keep the life of our vehicle intact. AutoAnything was extremely helpful and knowledgeable regarding this product.