We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Programmer Part #15029 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark P (Oro Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — Dec 12, 2008 7:39 AM
My 2004 GTO has never run better! This product is very easy to install and use. Programming from start to finish took about 15 minutes, and I had never used a programmer before! I took out the annoying 1-4 skip shift, upped my speed limiter to 169 mph to match my W-rated tires, and performed a Stage One tune. The car is smoother than ever. I haven't done any timed runs yet, but my seat-of-the-pants impression is that power is better throughout the entire rpm band, and the engine doesn't run out of breath all the way to redline. I have a cold-air intake and 3-inch Borla exhaust. According to the instructions, a Stage Two tune would require a colder thermostat, in addition to the upgrades I already have, and a Stage Three tune would require headers. Personally, I feel the Stage One tune is just right for me. And gas mileage doesn't suffer in the least!
Ships Between 4/20 - 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:15029
- New integrated scan tool allows you to monitor your engine RPMs, throttle position, manifold pressure, mass airflow, and more
- Tuning for 87 octane as well as mid-grade and premium petrol
- Modifies top speed and rev limiter
- Adjusts shift points and firmness
- Calibrates your speedometer for non-stock wheels, tires and differentials
- Reads and clears trouble codes
- Download installation instructions (PDF)