We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #20705S Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jacob w (Gold Beach, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Colorado — Dec 13, 2012 8:14 PM
This chip really brings the exhaust and cold air intake to live. 0-60 no thanks 0-100 hell yeah . I'm going to have to buy new tires more often.
Reviewed by Gail Z (Shickshinny, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Canyon — Aug 01, 2012 8:11 PM
Got 2nd chip for vehicles with mods. Def a gain in lower end rpm's. It stays in 4th gear a lot more often helping out with gas mileage. As for Performance, it takes off faster and I noticed a difference after 3500rpms, it really seems to Put you in your seat. For the price, i would recommend it.
Reviewed by Matt T (Riverside, CA) — Apr 09, 2008 9:51 AM
Well... it was hard to tell a difference when I first put it on.... but after a few days I could notice the power difference. It's a small increase, but everything helps. And as for mpg.... it has helped... maybe 2-3 mpg. I do recommend it. But a tune would be better I'm sure.
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20705S
- Requires 91 octane fuel, performance exhaust and 180º thermostat
- jet performance products
- edge power modules
- jet 15016 performance programmer
- jet performance chip for ford ranger
- power control module chevy
- predator computer for hummer h3
- ford programmers
- ford f-150 performance chips
- accesiories for chrysler 2001 limited convertible
- best programmers for 2003 chevy silverado
- billit grille for dodge charger
- cheap grill guards
- truck step up