We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #10721 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert W (SAN RAFAEL, CA) — Jun 30, 2013 10:13 PM
I installed the mod,and the car did not start,I had to re-set two bent pins.on the pcm.happens all the time,still no start also,the BCM lost communication with the PCM.PCM tested good I had both replaced$1,200, still no start,windows,trunk dealer can't program the key and let me drive the car.I bought a new car and can't get this one to the dealer,for trade in.How many# on the mod should match the computer? Only the last two matched,is it the correct one? Bummed and broke!help if you can!
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:10721
- Typical horsepower gains: 14-16
- jet chips power programmer
- jet performance chipe discount
- jet stage 2 chip 2000 tj
- installation of bank 63715 economind
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- chip for lincoln
- 2007 mazda 6 programer tuner
- audi a4 chip
- 2007 honda pilot performance module
- programmer 2010 f150 forum
- performance air intake systems
- auto horns
- auto window rain guards