We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #20010 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chuck H (LA PINE, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Suburban — Oct 20, 2016 2:14 PM
Installed chip noticed increase in acceleration and improved towing,worked so well I installed a jet throttle body spacer,I recommend it.
Reviewed by Patricia J (Peoria, AZ) — Jul 06, 2008 8:42 PM
Great, seat of the pants performance. It did exactly what the manufacturing said it would do.The only problem,the truck would not idle.I did not torque it down to specs, thought it was tight enough.Wrong,removed it,drove with stock unit untill they told me to torque it.When I reinstalled it, Big difference.
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20010
- Typical horsepower gains: 17-21
- jet performance programmer plus
- mustang chips and programers dyno reviews
- buy venom performance chip
- jet performance programmer 15024
- jeep performance
- 2007 mazda 6 programer tuner
- power control module chevy
- whats the best program for an 1500 ram
- chips for trucks dodge
- honda accord pcm
- auto detailing products
- car seat covers for sale
- pickup tonneau cover reviews