We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #70112 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David S (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Crown Victoria — Aug 10, 2007 5:27 AM
With the K&N filter I installed a while back the module has made another noticeable improvement in performance for the big cruiser. For the '01 Vic the ECM is bolted to the fire wall under the dash near the emergency foot brake. Thought I could get away without removing ECM to clean but didn't work out. Just take it out and clean terminals good.
Reviewed by kelvin d (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Crown Victoria — Jun 21, 2007 5:26 AM
i love my chip after i install the chip i beat my friend 03crown with police package head up 1/4 mile and i have 01 crown with sohc
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70112
- Typical horsepower gains: 15-17
- jet performance products
- jet performance chipe discount
- diablo power puck
- power box performance module review
- power control module chevy
- jeep ecu programming
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 performance parts
- accesiories for chrysler 2001 limited convertible
- tuner for sierra
- suv trunk liners
- auto carpet mats
- pick-up truck bed covers