We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #79006 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bryan S (Brewster, NY) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — Apr 19, 2009 5:40 PM
Installation was not bad but with the chip installed in the back of the computer it would not go all the way up into position because the chip added length to the ECU. Not too bad otherwise. Performance gains I am not sure about yet because I have other issues to deal with. The car ran good but not that much better. Other engine mods include: shorty headers, high flow cats w/H pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, 180d thermostat, cold air intake & underdrive pulleys.
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:79006
- Typical horsepower gains: 17-19
- rating the jet performance programmer
- reviews on jet performance modules
- best desiel tuners
- jet performance programmer reviews
- power control module chevy
- diesel programmers ford pickups
- the best computer chips for a mercedes
- tuners for 2007 ford f150
- 1977 landcruiser st;abilizer bar
- 2010 dodge ram 1500 programmer
- fitted car mats
- turno cover
- pocket flares