We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #79516 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Zac S (ALEXANDRIA, MN) — May 19, 2016 10:12 PM
Here's a quick background history; My Lincoln came with 290bhp from the factory. After 21yrs, it lost only 6hp. So I installed a cold air intake, as well as stainless steel x-pipe exhaust and Thrush mufflers. Which brought it up to 316bhp according to a dyno test. I then purchased this expecting very little, I spent a day enjoying the what I figured was a placebo effect. But I dyno tested it again, it read 334bhp. Also, my gas mileage went from 11mpg to 15.6mpg. This thing is a major win.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:79516
- Typical horsepower gains: 14-16
- jets chips
- edge evolution cts econommy mode mpg improvements
- jet performance chip 80019
- jet programmer 15016
- dash board covers for 1994 pontaic grand am
- dodge performance
- lincoln programmers
- 2008 nissan altima tuner
- cargo mats for 2011 caddilac srx
- escape performance tuning
- custom trunk mats
- p u truck accessories
- winter floor mats for trucks