We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #79926 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan M (Antelope, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Contour — Jul 22, 2007 1:25 PM
I have never really believed that chips could due much to your car, but I was impressed with the results right away. The installation was very simple, and for the amount of power it was worth it. It is the only mod I have done so far and it was a good place to start. For me the difference in feel was like adding an aluminum intake to my 305 chevy. Its a very good buy. As for AutoAnything they were more efficient at getting the product to me that summit racing so I decided to go with them. I'm not one to trust websites out of the main stream like Summit, and Jegs, but these are good trust worthy guys.
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:79926
- Typical horsepower gains: 10-12
- jet chips v-force plus performance module --
- jet performance programmer reviews
- edge 21102 review
- installing a jet performance module in a 2004 colorado
- ford truck programmer
- bmw performance chip reviews
- car mats for a pontaic grand prix
- f250 diesel chips
- odb2 honda s2000
- 2007 honda pilot performance module
- rubber bed liners
- custom car floor mats rubber