We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Performance Module Part #80013 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Zachary V (Hollywood, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Feb 17, 2011 8:39 PM
Solid pick ups. Truck is a little quicker off the line, but noticable power is in the midrange. Have only gone through two tanks, and noticed mpg gains on the 2nd tank. About 1 mile per gallon. Overall not too bad for the price. Installing exhaust this week and hopes it really dials in!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:80013
- Typical horsepower gains: 16-18
- jet performance power programmer reviews
- 63885 banks
- s10 jet performance chip reviews
- speed calibration progammers
- unichip reviews toyota
- power module for jeep
- lincoln programmers
- 2011 f250 performance chips
- ford diesel tuner comparison
- control modules performance 1996 f250 powerstroke
- cover for pickup
- floor liners for suv
- performance brake rotors and pads